One of the best hotels in Galtür, right beside the main chairlift and packed full of wellness facilites - plenty to keep everyone happy!
- Half Board
- Opposite the Birkhahn chairlift
- Live music
- Typical Tyrolean furnishings
- Free wi-fi available
· excellent location opposite the main chairlift · ski bus stop outside to get to the resort centre - or 20 minutes' walk
All bedrooms have balcony, cable TV, internet
link and bathrobes. Cots are available to hire for €91 per week. Please
request at time of booking. Charge is payable locally with hotelier and
prices are subject to change.
Twin Room - 22m² - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private shower, WC and balcony.
Twin Room - 27-32m² - sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds, extra single sofa bed, private shower or bath, WC and balcony.
Single Room - 16m² - sleeps 1: Single bed, private shower, WC and balcony.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
· free WiFi · lift to all floors
Wine, dine and unwind
· charming Huber Stadl with live music · bar and lounge
Spa, wellness and pools
· indoor pool with waterfall · wellness centre with whirlpool, sauna, Turkish steam bath, salt and flower grotto, Kneipp pool, atmosphere showers, ice fountain and meditation room
· fitness room
· buffet breakfast · 4-course evening meals with a choice of main course with daily starter buffet · New Year's Eve gala dinner included
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email