Good hotel with a warm & cosy atmosphere in an excellent central location!
- Half Board
- Short walk to the resort centre
- Indoor pool, sauna and steam room
- Ski bus stop outside for Rosshütte gondola
- Cosy bar and lounge, and games area for kids
· central location · 5 minutes' walk (450m) to the main shops and bars · 5-10 minutes' walk (500m) to the ski school meeting point and nursery slopes · 15 minutes' walk (1km) to the Rosshütte lifts · ski bus stops outside for the Rosshütte gondola - approx 5-minute bus ride
All rooms have an LCD satellite TV, free WiFi, hairdryer, minibar and safe.
Twin Room - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private bath or shower and WC.
Triple Room - sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds, single sofa bed, private bath or shower and WC.
Single Room - sleeps 1: Single bed, private bath or shower and WC.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
· free WiFi · 75 bedrooms · lift to all floors · extra charge for Internet station
Wine, dine and unwind
· lounge · bar
Spa, wellness and pools
· indoor pool · wellness area with sauna and steam room
For the family
· games area for children · extra charge for babysitting services
· welcome drink · hot and cold buffet breakfast · afternoon coffee and cake · 3-course waiter-served or buffet evening meals with a choice of main course and daily salad buffet · vegetarian option available
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
Our ski specialists are here to help!
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email