Popular hotel in a great location with welcome wellness facilities at the end of a hard day's skiing! The hotel has amazing reviews!
- Half Board
- 250m to slopes
- 150m to Resort Centre
- Lounge & wood panelled restaurant
- Indoor pool, sauna, hot tub & sauna
- Free Wi-FI
- Sustainability is important
The welcoming, family-run Hotel Teresa combines contemporary, Alpine style interior of local wood and stone with traditional mountain hospitality and care. Situated in the centre of San Vigilio, Hotel Teresa is only 300m from the ski lifts. A wide array of facilities and added extras are yours to enjoy when not on the mountain. The food here is definitely something to shout about. The hearty Ladin dishes really hit the spot after a day out on the mountains. The hotel are also committed to sustainability and have collaborated with local farms and organisations to make sure that the produce they use adheres to a “zero kilometre” policy where possible.
Well placed in the centre of San Vigilio village and 5 minutes' walk from the Skitrans Bronta gondola.
All the comfortable rooms have shower, TV, telephone, hairdryer, safe, fridge, balcony, slippers and robes.
Standard Room- sleeps 2 are about 20m² .They have an alpine feel with lots of wooden features. Also available for sole occupancy on request
Comfort Room- sleeps 2- 3 are about 22m² and have been more recently renovated and include traditional Landin decorations, the extra bed is a single sofa bed and a balcony.
Superior Room- sleeps 2-4 are about 30m² and have a modern feel. Extra bed is a double sofa bed and have a bath or shower and a balcony.
Single Rooms have no single supplement all season and are a great choice for solo travellers. They have a balcony and walk-in shower.
- Heated indoor pool
- Les Fontanies Spa with whirlpool, saunas, cold zone and a relaxation area with water beds
- Massages and beauty treatments (payable locally)
- Fitness room
- Free activities and excursions each week including guided excursions in the Fanes-Senes-Braies Natural Park and sunrise wildlife watching. There are also some paid excursions, like a guided mountain bike tour once a week
- Free use of hotel’s mountain bikes all season (subject to availability)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Buffet breakfast
- 4 course evening meal with choice, plus salad and vegetable buffet
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included
- The hotel have collaborated with local producers to ensure, where possible, that the food they serve is locally and sustainably sourced.
- This property caters for special dietary requirements (Gluten free, vegans, vegetarians)
Our ski specialists are here to help!
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email