Perfect choice for those who like to ski hard and relax in true style!
- Half Board
- Complimentary ski bus from the hotel and back
- Complimentary WiFi throughout hotel
- Daily locker rooms for early/late departures
Lying a kilometre out of town the Hotel Tauern Spa has a quiet location. You won't be walking to the slopes but the complimentary ski bus will take you to and from the lifts each day. It's around 5 minutes to the local Maiskogel ski area or 20 minutes to the snow sure Kitzsteinhorn Glacier by bus.
All rooms have balconies or terraces overlooking the Hohe Tauern and
Pinzageuer Grasberge mountains or the Kitzsteinhorn Glacier. There is
also a complimentary mini bar full of non-alcoholic drinks re-stocked
Double Room Premium
Premium rooms have Austrian twin beds and a sofa for a third person. The bathroom is separated by a glass partition with a bath or shower and separate toilet. With balcony.
Approx. 31m2, sleeps max.3
Double Room Panorama
Panorama rooms are similar to the Premium rooms with the bed facing the balcony doors for a great view of the Pitzgau mountains.
Approx. 31m2, sleeps max. 2 adults, 1 child
Panorama Deluxe Room
Deluxe rooms have Austrian twin beds with a double sofa bed, walk-in wardrobe and balcony. The bathroom has a shower and a bath as well as a separate toilet.
Approx. 48m2, sleeps max 2 adults and 2 children
- 2,500m2 exclusive Panorama Spa (08:00 - 20:00 minimum age 15 years)
- Glass skyline pool
- Panorama sauna & steam room
- Chill out lounge
- Sun terrace
- Snacks, teas & juices
- 20,000m2 public spa
- 12 pools
- 13 saunas and steam rooms
- Invigorating Kneipp pools
- Children's spa Kidstein (3 slides, 2 baby pools, indoor & outdoor pools, bubble jets, adventure grotto, climbing wall)
- Childcare is available
- Spa shop
- Activity and relaxation programmes
- Restaurants and bars
- 17 treatment rooms - additional charge
- Private spa with whirlpool bath and sauna - additional charge
MealsOffered on a half board basis, your holiday includes a buffet style breakfast every morning including cereals, fruit, toast and preserves, tea, freshly ground coffee and pastries using local produce. A freshly prepared evening meal is provided with a good selection of local and internationally inspired dishes.
Our ski specialists are here to help!
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email