Comfortable hotel with spacious & great value rooms
- Half Board
- 5 minutes' walk to the main gondola
- Fantastic spa centre with saunas, steam room, hot tub & relaxation area
- Two indoor pools, one which comes with hydromassage beds
- Wi-fi Available
- 5 minutes' walk to the gondola
- 15 minutes' walk to the town centre
- 10 minutes' walk to the ski school meeting point
All rooms have a cable TV, hairdryer, safe, minibar and telephone.
Twin/double room - sleeps 2-3: twin or double bed, single sofa bed, private bath, WC and balcony.
Family room - sleeps 3-4 (max 3 adults and 1 child aged 11 years and under OR 2 adults and 2 children aged 11 years and under): twin or double bed, double sofa bed, private bath, WC and balcony.
Single room - sleeps 1: single bed, private shower and WC. Sloping ceilings (eaves). No single supplement.
- two indoor pools (one with hydromassage beds)
- spa centre with two saunas, steam room, salt room, Russian bath, hot tub, relaxation room and fitness room
- extra charge for massages
- free WiFi in rooms and lobby
- games room with extra charge for pool table
- kids' playroom with toys provided
- 35 rooms
- hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 3-course evening meals
- optional upgrade for Christmas and New Year's Eve gala dinners
A rapidly expanding town, Bansko is 160km south of Bulgaria's capital, Sofia. Set at an altitude of 935m, it is dominated by Vihren, the highest mountain (2,915m) in the spectacular Pirin range, close to the Macedonian border.
The town lacks shopping facilities (there are no supermarkets at all,) but toiletries and confectionery can be bought in the larger hotels. Three museums record Bansko's place in Bulgaria's history and the 500-year old church is a prominent feature.
The ski pistes are located in two main ski - centres- CHALIN VALOG (1100-1600m) and SHILIGARNIKA (1700-2500m). They are approximately 10 kilometers above the town on the northern slopes of Pirin, and are easily accessible for approx. 25 minutes on the new Gondola lift which starts from Bansko. The region's pisted area is small, but there is an estimated 750km of skiable terrain if you venture off-piste which can be reached by lift, snowmobile or M18 Russian helicopter.