Good central location offering quick & easy access to the slopes!
- Half Board
- Weekly fondue evening
- Pretty pinewood stüberl
- Popular 'Eisbar' après ski bar outside
- Spa area with infrared cabin, chromotherapy sauna, aromatic steam room
The Tannbergerhof is one of the most established hotels in Lech. Located in the centre of the village, the hotel has the famous popular après ski Eisbar right outside, serving 'the world's best mulled wine' (as voted by the Sunday Times). The hotel is a wonderful place to relax after a long day on the slopes and the excellent menu in the restaurant allows you to enjoy delicious cuisine in traditional Austrian surroundings.
· located in the village centre · 2 minutes' walk to the Rufikopf and Schlegelkopf lifts · 10 minutes by shuttle to Chalet Hilde
All rooms have a hairdryer, minibar, cable TV,
bathrobes, internet link, safe and turndown service. Cots are available
to hire, free of charge, upon request.
Twin Room (22m²) - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private bath or shower and WC.
Superior Twin Room (28-32m²) - sleeps 2-4 (max 3 adults): Superior room with Austrian twin beds, extra double sofa bed, private bath or shower and WC.
Suite (40-50m²) - sleeps 2-4 (max 3 adults): Austrian twin beds, separate living room with double sofa bed, private bath with shower attachment and WC.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
· free WiFi · popular Eisbar après bar outside · occasional live music · sundeck area · Tagesbar · Irish pub · spa area with infrared cabin, chromotherapy sauna, aromatic steam room · free use of indoor pool at Chalet Hilde - free transfer available · complimentary 25-minute relaxation massage per person · extra charge for additional massages · one complimentary horse-drawn moonlight sleigh/carriage ride · 32 rooms
· welcome drinks · buffet breakfast · 4-course evening meals with a choice of dishes and a daily salad buffet · weekly fondue evening
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email