Quality 4* hotel offering high levels of service & hospitality!
- Half Board
- Bar & restaurant
- Indoor swimming pool & sauna
- Wi-fi available
- Standard rooms have bath whilst Superior rooms also have balcony.
- Large family rooms with bath and separate shower are also available, and single rooms with shower have no supplement.
- All rooms have TV, radio, hairdryer, safe, free minibar, and free Wi-Fi. The rooms have been lovingly decorated using local timbers, fine fabrics and top-quality materials.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Minibar or fridge
- Room safe
- Wireless internet
- Spa area with indoor Grotto pool, steam bath, relaxation room, and Finnish sauna
- Massage treatments
- Free Wi-Fi
- Steam bath
- Swimming pool (indoor)
- Extensive hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 4 course evening meal with choice of main.
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included
- Dress code for restaurants:
- Breakfast service:
- Dinner service:
About Saas Fee
Neighbour to the illustrious Zermatt, Saas-Fee has some spectacular scenery . Sitting at 1800m, snow in Saas-Fee is guaranteed, with the Allalin glacier offering skiing all year round. The skiing is perhaps not quite as challenging as Zermatt's, with most pistes suited more to beginners and intermediates. The ski domain has around 100km of its own pistes. Snowboarders and freestylers will however find Saas-Fee a pretty good bet, with year round snow park options: the small beginner's park located near the village ski lifts in Stafelwald, the main park is situated in the Morenia area and the summer park in Allalin.
Saas-Fee ski resort
Saas-Fee has maintained more of its alpine village charm than Zermatt, and as an added bonus is traffic-free. There are plenty of off-snow activities with a sports centre, the highest revolving restaurant in the world (3500m) and some good designer ski shops. There's a good variety of Après-ski and nightlife, with plenty of traditional Swiss restaurants available.
A thriving year-round resort, Saas-Fee is just as busy in mid-Summer with skiers, hikers, bikers and families.