Hotel Sunstar, Zermatt
Traditional chalet-style hotel with modern touches
- Half Board
- Just a few minutes' walk to the Gornergratbahn lift and centre
- Whirlpool, sauna & steam bath
- Valais-style restaurant, bar & lounge
- Free minibar
- 4 minutes' walk to the resort centre
- 3 minutes' walk to the Gornergratbahn lift
- ski bus stop outside
- 5 minutes' walk to the mountain railway station
All rooms have a flatscreen TV with UK channels, free WiFi, telephone, hairdryer, bathrobes, slippers (on request), safe and minibar. The minibar is refilled daily free of charge with one soft drink, one beer, one mineral water and one juice.
Twin/Double room (north-facing) (21-24m²) - sleeps 1-3: Twin beds or double bed, single sofa bed, private bath, WC and balcony.
Twin/Double room (south-facing) (21-22m²) - sleeps 1-2: Twin beds or double bed, private shower, WC and south-facing balcony.
Each room has a separate WC but the shower or bath is in the main room
- wellness area with sauna, steam room and whirlpool
- extra charge for massage and treatments
- bar and lounge with fireplace
- sun terrace
- ski room with heated boot rack
- free WiFi
- lift to all floors
- the hotel restaurant is closed on Mondays. If you book the Mountain Fondue evening meal, please note that the only way back down the mountain is via a sledge.
- American buffet breakfast
- 3-course set menu evening meals for six nights (restaurant closed on Mondays)
- New Year's Eve gala dinner included
- early meals for children available on request
- extra charge for optional Mountain Fondue evening meal on Monday nights
Our ski specialists are here to help!
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email