Cosy hotel just 5 minutes walk to Pleney gondola - an excellent choice for couples and families!
- Half Board
- 600m to slopes
- In Resort Centre
- Situated close to the centre of Morzine.
- New drag lift located 50m from the hotel.
- Indoor/outdoor heated swimming pool and sauna.
· Close to the centre of Morzine · 5 minutes walk to Pleney gondola · Less than 1 minute walk to new drag lift giving access to Pleney gondola
All rooms have a balcony or terrace. All rooms have telephone, hairdryer, safe and satellite TV.
Double Room - sleeps 2-3: Twin or double beds or double bed and single bed if booked for 3 people, private bath or shower and WC.
Twin Room - sleeps 2: Twin beds, private bath or shower, WC and balcony.
NB: This hotel cannot accommodate infants under 2 years of age. Single occupancy available at a supplement on request. This hotel does not accept bookings for groups of 8 or more people.
· indoor/outdoor heated swimming pool · steam room · sauna · extra charge for massage · bar · ski lockers located at Intersport · public bus service · 26 bedrooms • WiFi (local charge)
· buffet breakfast · 5-course set menu evening meals · weekly fondue · Christmas and New Year gala dinners included- a la carte restaurant open for lunch.
Close To Slopes
Morzine is part of the massive Porte du Soleil ski area. It really does offer something for everyone, particularly for boarders, who can also head to Avoriaz where they'll find a series of snowparks and a giant "ecological park" (loads of natural modules set off-piste between the trees)called the Stash. Beginners will appreciate some of the gentle local runs, which help on those first tentative days.
Morzine ski resort
Before becomming a ski resort, beautiful Morzine was originally a town in itself. This means that there is more to do than in your average purpose-built resort, with a decent selection of shops and more non-skiing activities than you will need in a week. Accommodation is varied in terms of size, age and price.
Choice of Restaurants
Good For Non-Skiers
Good for Apres Ski
Great for Mixed Abilities
Large Ski Area
Lively Night Life
Lively and Young
Off-Piste: Very good
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email