Luxurious and has been a firm favourite with guests for many years
- Half Board
- Adjoined to the gondola station, with incredibly easy access to the slopes
- Excellent standard hotel with fantastic mountain views and ideal location
- Access to the Sport Wellness Mountain Spa with spa baths, saunas and whirlpools
- Free supervised kids club for children aged 4-12 years
Cosy tradition is taken to a whole new level at the Sport Village, part of Soldeu’s Sport Hotels family. The grand atrium is all wood panelling and beams, the classic bedrooms have touches of warm red and green, and the comfy lounge has wall-to-floor windows to make the most of the slope views. A real highlight is the modern Sport Wellness Mountain Spa with pools, saunas and treatments.
- central location
- in the same building as the main gondola
All rooms have satellite TV, hairdryer, safe and minibar.
Twin room - sleeps 1-2: twin beds or double bed, private bath and WC.
Twin room - sleeps 1-2: twin beds or double bed, private bath, WC and mountain view.
Junior suite - sleeps 2-4: twin beds or double bed, two single sofa beds, private bath and WC.
Junior suite - sleeps 2-4: twin beds or double bed, two single sofa beds, Jacuzzi® bath, WC and mountain view.
- buffet restaurant
- à la carte restaurants including sushi, tapas and pizza
- WiFi throughout
- ski lockers
- extra charge for ski test and ski guide
- fitness room
- extra charge for the Sport Wellness Mountain Spa with spa baths, saunas and whirlpools (free for those staying in a junior suite, over 13s only, swimwear and flip flops must be worn)
- free supervised kids' club for children aged 4-12 years (10am - 10pm, under 4s must be accompanied by a parent)
- 148 bedrooms
- lift to all floors
- hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 3-course buffet evening meals with salad, starter and dessert buffets and show cooking
- half litre of red or white wine per room per night included with your evening meal
- weekly gala buffet dinner
- Christmas Eve gala dinner (drinks not included) and New Year's Eve gala dinner (drinks, Champagne and entertainment included during dinner)
About Soldeu - El Tarter
Part of the large Grandvalira ski area, Soldeu is a good value resort with fairly reliable snow and plenty of sun. It boasts one of the most highly rated ski schools in Europe and, with most of the pistes catering to beginners and early intermediates, it's a perfect place to learn. For advanced skiers and snowboarders there isn't so much to play with, although you can get a snowcat tow to the Piz de Encampanada for good off-piste. There is also cheap heli-skiing on offer and a decent enough snowpark .
Soldeu ski resort
In the resort itself there's a good selection of eateries at reasonable prices, and the atmosphere is fantastic, far out-charming Soldeu's Andorran relatives. In spite of a less-than-raucous nightlife it is still a lively village, but mostly bar-based.
One of the most popular resorts in Andorra, if not the Pyrenees, Soldeu has a lot going for it.