Good, quality hotel with welcoming hospitality and an excellent reputation for food!
- Half Board
- 7 minutes' walk to the resort centre, 10 minutes' walk to the Schaufelberg chairlift or ski bus stops outside
- Bar with open fireplace and free WiFi
- Excellent wellness facilities
- Children's playroom
Popular hotel in a good, peaceful location being only 7 minutes from the resort centre, the ski bus stop right outside and access to the cross-country ski trails opposite the hotel. All rooms are comfortably decorated and there is a good selection of room types available. Take advantage of the wellness facilities; indoor pool, sauna, steam and fitness rooms to keep you busy when you're not enjoying the fine skiing on offer in this vast region.
· peaceful location · 7 minutes' walk to the resort centre · ski bus stop outside · 10 minutes' walk to the Schaufelberg lift · access to cross-country ski trails opposite the hotel
All bedrooms have bathrobes, hairdryer, minibar, satellite TV, safe, telephone, free WiFi and balcony.
Small Double Room - sleeps 1-2: Queen bed, private shower, WC and balcony.
Small Twin Room - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private bath or shower, WC and balcony.
Triple Room - sleeps 2-3 (max 2 adults): Austrian twin beds, single sofa bed, private bath or shower, WC and balcony.
Family Room - sleeps 2-4: Austrian twin beds, double sofa bed, private shower, WC and balcony.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available. Beds are separable on request (not double).
· indoor pool · Kristall Spa with sauna, steam room, fitness room, infrared cabin, and an outdoor whirlpool (weather dependent) · extra charge for beauty treatments and massage · children's playroom with toys provided · outdoor winter play area for children · weekly live music · free WiFi · winter garden · sun terrace · 50 bedrooms · free entry to Oldtimer vintage car museum
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · après ski snack · 4-course evening meals with a choice of main course and daily salad buffet · early meals for children · Christmas Day and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
NB: There is no lift access to the Maiskogel family rooms in the front wing.
Smoking is allowed in the bar after 7pm.
Good For Snowboarding
Lively Night Life
Lively and Young
Our ski specialists are here to help!
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email