All ski destinations now open to UK travellers!
Great hotel in a convenient location beside the Patscherkofel lift
- Half Board
- Comfortable lounge
- Beauty treatments
- Leisure facilities
- Wi-Fi Available
The Sporthotel Igls is a country-house styled hotel offering magnificent views of the surrounding mountains all the way down to historic Innsbruck. Warm and welcoming in winter with a reputation for delicious cuisine and a relaxed atmosphere, and within very easy reach of Innsbruck and the surrounding area.
Just a stone’s throw from the Patscherkofel lift for easy access to the slopes and numerous winter walking trails, with a bus stop outside for trips down to Innsbruck.
- 20m² Austrian twins sleep up to 3 people, have a bath and seating area with sofa bed
- 25m² Comfort Austrian twins sleep up to 3 people, have a bath, lounge area with sofa bed and balcony
- 30m² Junior suites have Austrian twin beds, sleep up to 4 people, have a bath, optically separated lounge area with sofa bed and balcony
- 35-40m² Suites have Austrian twin beds, sleep up to 4 people, have a bath, separated lounge area with sofa bed and balcony
- 15m² single rooms have a bath
- 15-20m² Comfort single rooms have a bath and balcony
- All rooms have bath with shower over, cable TV, telephone, safe, radio, minibar, hairdryer and free Wi-Fi
- Four-star comfort with modern features and Tyrolean hospitality
- Comfortable lounge, residents' restaurant, bar and regular live music in the lobby
- Leisure spa with large indoor pool, sauna, steam room, infrared cabin, whirlpool, gym and relaxation areas with tea bar (Free)
- Beauty treatments, massages, solarium and hairdresser (pay locally)
- Private garden with loungers
- Wi-Fi internet access (Free)
- Extensive hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 5 course evening meal
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included
Igls has only limited skiing itself (12km of runs), but is part of the 'Innsbruck Glacier' pass. This allows year-round skiing on the Stubai glacier further up the valley and a total of 130km of runs spread over a collection of small domains. Igls holds a special place in Austrian skiers' hearts, as it was the venue for the 1976 Olympic Downhill, where Franz Klammer claimed the gold. It is a very scenic spot high above Innsbruck and best suits skiers of lower abilities. It is a traditional Tyrolean village - sedate and with limited après-ski and reasonable accommodation. Many Innsbruckers head up here for quiet weekends, gentle skiing and lots of cross-country. Glacier skiing is available on the Innsbruck Area Ski Pass at the Stubai glacier.
Why book with us?
and ABTA Bonded
In case of disruption
From £99pp, no fees
In case of Travel Bans
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email
Find your dream holiday today!
Ski holidays with ski deals and exclusive offers only available from ifyouski.com
Call us on 020 3384 3300 to discuss your next adventure