Close to the main lift and to the resort centre, the Hotel Splendid offers great choice of accommodation.
- Half Board
- Great location, 5 minutes walk to ski lifts.
- Indoor pool (4.30pm-7.30pm), sauna and fitness room
- All rooms ensuite
- Bar and lounge with pool table and big screen TV
· ski bus stops outside · 5-minute walk to ski lift · 1-minute walk to piste · 6 minutes' walk to resort centre
All rooms have a flatscreen satellite TV, telephone, hairdryer and safe.
Twin Room - sleeps 2: Twin beds, private shower, WC and balcony.
Twin Room - sleeps 2-3: Twin beds, extra single sofa bed when booked for three people, private shower and WC.
Twin Room - sleeps 2-3: Twin beds, extra single sofa bed when booked for three people, private shower, WC and balcony.
Twin Room - sleeps 2-4: Twin beds, extra bunk beds when booked for four people, private shower and WC.
Twin Room - sleeps 2-4: Twin beds, extra bunk beds when booked for four people, private shower, WC and balcony.
Twin Room - sleeps 2: Twin beds, private shower and WC.
Cots are available to hire, free of charge. Please request at time of booking. Prices are subject to change.
· indoor swimming pool (open every day 4.30pm-7.30pm) · sauna · fitness room · bar and lounge with pool table and big screen TV · free WiFi in lounge and rooms · children's board games · ski room · 36 rooms
· buffet breakfast with hot and cold options · 3-course evening meals with choice of menu and salad buffet · weekly candlelit dinner · Christmas and New Year gala dinners included
Good to know
· There is a 15-minute uphill walk to the hotel upon arrival · Indoor swimming pool and sauna are open everyday from 4.30pm-7.30pm
About Sauze d'Oulx
Sauze d'Oulx skiing
As one of the major resorts on the Milky Way ski area, Sauze d'Oulx offers direct access to the biggest fully linked ski area in Italy, with 400km of pistes. An intermediate's paradise, the area also caters to beginners and advanced skiers, though with perhaps a little less choice. Tree-lined runs around the village are perfect if the weather sets in, and there's also a good amount of higher, snow-sure pistes. An expedition to Sestriere, Sansicario, Claviere and as far as Montgenevre in France is possible on the Milky Way ski pass.
As rough guide, an intermediate would be doing very well to ski 40km daily so the ski area will keep most entertained for at least a week, with enough left over for a return visit next time!
Sauze d'Oulx ski resort
The resort has an attractive, traffic free centre with cobbled streets and traditional old buildings. Further out, things are more functional but choosing a base here means you can avoid the late night noise from the still extensive nightlife scene. Yes, Sauze is still one of the Alps' premier destinations for partygoers and if you like wild apres and nightlife then Sauze will suit you!
A good choice of restaurants with some high quality choices if you're pointed in the right direction by your rep, and if the wild partying isn't your thing then a more relaxed night is still possible here. A great all-rounder that has something for everyone.