Hotel Sonnalp, Hinterglemm
- Half Board
- 10 minutes walk to centre, 4 minutes walk to ski lift or 2 minutes walk to ski bus stop.
- Indoor pool filled with oxygen enriched revitalising water.
- Sauna, steam room, infrared cabin and relaxation area.
- Family & single rooms available
· 10 minutes' walk to resort centre · 4 minutes' walk to nearest ski lift · 2 minutes' walk to ski bus stop
All bedrooms have cable TV, safe, hairdryer,
bathrobes and are non-smoking. Cots are available to hire free of
charge, request at time of booking.
Twin Room - 20-26m² - sleeps 2-3 (max 2 adults): North-facing room with Austrian twin beds, single sofa bed, private shower or bath and WC.
Twin Room - 20-26m² - sleeps 2-3: South-facing room with Austrian twin beds, single sofa bed, private shower or bath, WC and balcony.
Family Room - 40m² - sleeps 4-5: Two sets of Austrian twin beds, single sofa bed, private shower or bath, WC and balcony.
Single Room - 17m² - sleeps 1: Single bed, private shower and WC.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
· free WiFi in public areas · lounge · indoor pool filled with oxygen-enriched revitalising water · sauna, steam room, infrared cabin and relaxation area · extra charge for massage, solarium and beauty treatments · wine cellar · 60 bedrooms · lift (some floors accessed by small set of stairs)
· welcome drink · buffet breakfast · 4-course evening meals with a choice of main course and salad buffet · Christmas and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
Our ski specialists are here to help!
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email