This excellent hotel has a great central location and offers a good standard of accommodation
- Bed and Breakfast
- 3 minutes' walk to the centre of Levi village
- 4 minutes' walk to the lifts and shops.
- Private sauna in every room
The Hotel Sirkantähti, surrounded by beautiful snow covered fir trees, is contemporary, spacious and bright. The restaurant’s decor features antler chandeliers and the menu concentrates on natural ingredients, with a filling buffet
breakfast every morning and a wonderful array of dishes for dinner from
the à la carte menu. There are 70 spacious rooms, each with their very own private sauna, perfect for the end of the day!
· 3 minutes' walk to the resort centre · 4 minutes' walk to the slopes, ski school and nursery slopes · ski bus stop and main bus stop just outside · 10 minutes' walk to Lake Immeljärvi
All rooms have a satellite flatscreen TV,
telephone, WiFi in main building, hairdryer, fridge, kettle and clothes
drying cupboard. Room service is available for an extra charge.
Twin Room - sleeps 2-3: Twin beds, single sofa bed, private shower, WC and sauna.
· bar and lounge with fireplace · lobby café · restaurant · parking · ski room with lockers · safe available in reception · WiFi available in main building · 70 rooms
· breakfast buffet · optional upgrade to half board with 3-course evening meals (buffet or waiter-served, depending on occupancy) · Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve gala dinners included with half board · à la carte menu available at an extra charge
Every year more than 400 000 visitors come to experience the famous Levi spirit. This, combined with easy accessibility and broad range of activities, guarantee you a pleasant, relaxing holiday. The nearest airport is in Kittilä, 15 km from Levi and the nearest railway station is in Kolari, 88 km from Levi.
The first snowflakes usually fall in October-November and the skiing season continues until mid-May. In the beginning of the season, cross-country skiers can enjoy skiing on the 5.6 km-long artificial “first snow” trail, which is free for users. As more snow comes, 230 km of cross-country skiing trails are waiting for all skiers. Levi's broad fell area has slopes for everyone from easy ones for beginners and medium-difficult ones for the more experienced. Altogether 45 slopes of which 13 are illuminated and 13 with an artificial snow system, 21 lifts including Finland's only gondola, 6 children's slopes, half pipes and 8 slope restaurants are some of the reasons that make Levi the most popular ski resort in Lapland.
Unforgettable excursions also await those interested in snowmobiling, huskies, reindeer, horseback riding, and many more activities. The beautiful nature combined with different kinds of activities gives you experiences you'll never forget.
For the first time in Finland, the Alpine World Cup took place in Levi on 28–29 February 2004. During the winter season Levi offers events for every taste from culture to sports.