Great hotel offering a warm & personal service
- Half Board
- Free shuttle service
- Bar & lounge area
- Spa centre
- Wi-Fi Available
- 2.5km from Selva’s centre, the hotel operates a free shuttle service to/from the lifts during the day.
- In good snow conditions you can ski to the Santa Cristina lifts from hotel
- All superior twins have bath or shower, balcony, hairdryer, TV, safe and telephone.
- Twin beds are Austrian-style.
- Junior suites have bath or shower, guest fridge and seating area. Single rooms are available at a supplement.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Minibar or fridge
- Room safe
- Cosy bar/lounge area
- Dining room
- Tyrolean stube with games
- Spa centre includes whirlpool, sauna, steam room and Kneipp bath (free)
- Completely refurbished Tyrolean restaurant with panoramic views of Selva and mountains
- The lounge has an open log fire creating an ideal place to relax
- Wi-Fi (free)
- Lounge area
- Credit cards accepted
- Non-smoking hotel
- Car parking - outdoor
- Turkish bath
- Buffet breakfast and 4 course evening meal with choice
- Tyrolean gala dinner once a week
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included
- Dress code for restaurants:
- Breakfast service:
- Dinner service:
About Selva Gardena
Selva Gardena skiing
Selva is near enough joined to neighbouring Santa Cristina, together making up the largest resort on the Sella Ronda circuit with 175km of runs. It's a big domain with a highly efficient lift system, 120km of snowmaking coverage, great scenery and generally good value. Once on the slopes, intermediates will be in their element Experts might be best heading to Arabba for decent challenges, but beginners should find enough to play with. The downside, however, is that long lift journeys are required to get at the very best Sella Ronda slopes.
Selva Gardena ski resort
The resort itself is quite sprawling and there can be quite a lot of traffic. However, Selva boasts a wide range of accommodation, good après-ski and great restaurants both on and off the mountain.