Central location, excellent base to explore this delightful region
- Half Board
- In the centre of the resort, with a free shuttle to the slopes
- Big lobby bar with pool tables and table football – great for an après ski drink
- Sauna & fitness room, and massages available
- Wi-fi Available
The Hotel Prespa is a great base from which to experience the charm of the Rhodope mountains. The hotel is located in the centre of Pamporovo, along a slightly elevated and quiet side street - so you’ll get some great views over the surrounding mountains and down into the valleys. There’s a large lobby bar, with a welcoming fireplace to warm you up after a day on the slopes. Alternatively, head on down to the sauna or fitness room to recharge.
- central location in Pamporovo resort
- free shuttle to and from the slopes (every 40 minutes)
- 10 minutes' bus ride to the ski school meeting point
All bedrooms have a cable TV, minibar and hairdryer.
Twin Room - sleeps 2-3 (max 2 adults and up to 1 child aged 12 years and under): Twin beds, single sofa bed, private shower and WC.
Twin Room - sleeps 2-3 (max 2 adults and up to 1 child aged 12 years and under): Twin beds, single sofa bed, private shower, WC and balcony.
Family Room - sleeps 3-4 (max 3 adults OR 2 adults and up to 2 children aged 12 years and under): Twin beds, double sofa bed, single folding bed, private bath (with shower attachment) and WC.
- free sauna and fitness room
- extra charge for massage
- free WiFi in lobby bar and rooms
- lounge bar with pool tables and table football
- BBQ restaurant
- lift to all floors
- 64 bedrooms
- hot and cold buffet breakfast
- buffet evening meals
- Bulgarian cuisine on Wednesdays
- extra charge for all drinks
- New Year's Eve gala dinners included
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email