Perfect choice for those wanting a luxurious, relaxing holiday
- Half Board
- Free shuttle bus to the main ski gondola
- Bar and lounge area with open fire
- Indoor pool, hot tub, wellness centre & fitness room
- Wi-fi Available
The Premier Luxury Mountain Resort is one of the outstanding hotels in Bansko and the only Bulgarian member of the 'Small Luxury Hotels of the World'. This 5-star hotel offers high quality accommodation, superior spa and wellness facilities, gourmet dining and excellent service. All the rooms are furnished to a high standard to ensure you have a tranquil and comfortable experience.
- free shuttle bus or 10 minutes' walk to the main ski gondola
- 20 minutes' walk to the old town centre of Bansko
- 15 minutes' walk to the ski school meeting point
All rooms have satellite TV, telephone, free WiFi, safe, tea and coffee- making facilities, minibar, hairdryer, bathrobes and slippers.
Twin/double room (35-42m²) - sleeps 1-3: Double bed or twin beds, single sofa bed, private bathroom with shower or bath, WC and balcony.
Junior suite (45-60m²) - sleeps 2-4 (max 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children up to 11 years): Separate bedroom with double bed or twin beds, living area with double sofa bed, private bathroom with bath or shower, WC and balcony.
Suite (60-80m²) - sleeps 4-6 (max 5 adults or 4 adults and 2 children up to 11 years): Two bedrooms with double or twin beds, living area with double sofa bed, private bathroom with bath or shower, WC and balcony. (Second bathroom is available on request, subject to availability).
- free WiFi
- lift to all floors
- 111 bedrooms
- free parking
- Nectar bar and lounge with open fireplace
- Dionyssos buffet restaurant
- Amvrosia à la carte restaurant
- indoor pool
- Spa and Wellness Centre with saunas, steam room, Kneipp walk and relaxation area
- extra charge for massage
- kids' playroom
- games room
- children's animation
- fitness room
- extensive hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 3-course evening meals (buffet or waiter service, depending on hotel occupancy)
- optional upgrade to Superior Dining, with 4-course waiter-served evening meals, with a choice of main course, taken in the Amvrosia restaurant
- Christmas Day and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email