Slopeside locations can be hard to find in the Dolomites, so this is naturally a very popular destination!
- Half Board
- 200m to Resort Centre
- Wellness area
- Free Wi-FI
- Ski back to the Portavescovo, situated at the foot of the piste in the centre of the resort
- Both the Burz chairlift and ski school are only 2 minutes' walk (150m) away from the hotel door giving easy access to the Arabba ski area
All rooms are light and simple in style and have bath or shower, balcony, TV, safe, telephone and hairdryer.
Twin Rooms- sleep 2-4- extra beds are sofa beds or bunk beds. They have a shower and balcony.
Single Rooms are also available.
- Spa includes heated indoor swimming pool, whirpool, steam room, sauna and fitness.
- Massage and treatments are available (pay locally)
- 1st floor sun terrace weather permitting
- WI-FI (Free)
- Heated boot room
- Garage (payable locally)
- Hot buffet breakfast
- 4 course dinner with choice including antipasto and vegetable buffet
- Christmas and New Year's Eve special dinners included
Arabba is found in the midst of the Sella Ronda circuit, with a total of 175km of runs. The whole area offers great intermediate skiing, but Arabba is best known for the challenges it provides for better skiers and boarders. There are great steeps, combined with a good snow record and direct access to the Marmolada glacier. You'll also find some of the best heli-skiing in the Alps. It isn't a great place if you are looking for lots of off-snow activities, while for young kids it's really quite lacking. The resort itself isn't exceptional - small and uncommercial, with some reasonable eateries and accommodation. People are really here for the skiing/boarding, though. Après-ski shouldn't trouble visitors too late into the night, with only two venues of note.
Overall, Arabba is a resort geared towards the better skiers/boarders and doesn't offer a whole heck of a lot else. Some have described it as being an Italian Argentière…
Large Ski Area
• Via Boè - Arabba, 28, 32020 Livinallongo del col di lana BL, Italy
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email