This modern hotel offers a high standard of accommodation with excellent facilities
- Half Board
- High standard of accommodation with excellent facilities
- Massage, beauty & health treatments
- Bar & lounge with TV
- Games room
The Piolets is a well established hotel offering a professional and friendly service. It enjoys excellent leisure facilities and scenic piste views and has a superb location in the very heart of Soldeu just next to the gondola.
- Situated in a central location
- 100m from the main gondola to the slopes, ski school meeting place and childcare services.
- All rooms have bath with shower, satellite TV, hairdryer, minibar and safe.
- Twin or double rooms and some have a sofa bed
- Mountain view rooms are the same size but on the upper floors with views
- Bar with terrace
- Lounge with TV
- Ski hire shop
- Ski lockers
- Games room
- Indoor swimming pool
- Sauna and hot tub
- Free use of Fitness room
- Massage & beauty treatments
Offered on a half board basis, breakfast will include a selection of hot and cold options including cereals, fruit, yogurts, freshly baked breads and pastries, fresh coffee and tea. A freshly prepared evening meal is provided with a good selection of local and internationally inspired dishes.
Day Care: Piolets
About Soldeu - El Tarter
Part of the large Grandvalira ski area, Soldeu is a good value resort with fairly reliable snow and plenty of sun. It boasts one of the most highly rated ski schools in Europe and, with most of the pistes catering to beginners and early intermediates, it's a perfect place to learn. For advanced skiers and snowboarders there isn't so much to play with, although you can get a snowcat tow to the Piz de Encampanada for good off-piste. There is also cheap heli-skiing on offer and a decent enough snowpark .
Soldeu ski resort
In the resort itself there's a good selection of eateries at reasonable prices, and the atmosphere is fantastic, far out-charming Soldeu's Andorran relatives. In spite of a less-than-raucous nightlife it is still a lively village, but mostly bar-based.
One of the most popular resorts in Andorra, if not the Pyrenees, Soldeu has a lot going for it.
Large Ski Area
Lively Night Life
Lively and Young
• Carretera General, s/n, AD100 Soldeu, Andorra
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email