Stunning hotel which enjoys magnificent views across the valley and offers quick access to the excellent skiing! The hotel also has excellent reviews!
- Half Board
- 200m to slopes
- 500m to Resort Centre
- In a quiet position at the foot of the slopes
- 50m to the slopes and lifts
- Panoramic dining room
- Large lounge area
In a quiet position at the foot of the slopes in the Charmettoger area we feel that this is one of the most exclusive hotels in Arc 1800. It is approx. 300m from the resort centre and ski school and 50m to the slopes and lifts. A perfect choice if you want to spoil yourself both on the slopes and in your hotel. In our opinion a stunning hotel which enjoys magnificent views across the valley.The Hotel Mercure was recently refurbished in Dec 2019 and this modern hotel sits looking over the Tarentaise Valley and the peaks of the Mont Blanc Massif.
After a long day on the slopes you can relax in the hotel's spa and wellness facilities including indoor heated swimming pool, whirlpool, steam room, sauna as well as a fitness room.
Just outside town, the Mercure sits in a secluded location but within walking distance of Arc 1800. You can ski back to the boot room but it is not an official run so only when the snow is good and it can be a little narrow - tricky at the end of the day. The nearest lift (Charmettoger) is only a couple of minutes up the hill or there is a blue run to the right side of the hotel.
500m to the centre of resort
200m to the ski lifts
500m to the ski school meeting point
Ski hire shop in hotel
500m to the supermarket
All rooms have twins or double beds (please specify preference when booking), bath room with shower head attachment, WC, lounge/seating area, flat screen satellite/cable TV with English speaking channels, tea and coffee making facilities, safety deposit box, mini bar, hair dryer and a balcony with resort views.
- Standard Double rooms sleep 2-4 people (34m²). Twin/double and additional bunk beds
- Superior Double rooms are also available with mountain views (on request for an additional supplement)
- Single rooms (F1) are available for sole occupancy (on request)
- Free WiFi
- Restaurant - Le Jardin Alpin
- Bar - Les Allobroges
- Nuxe Spa and wellness facilities including heated indoor swimming pool, whirlpool, steam room and sauna (towels provided)
- Massages and beauty treatments are available for an additional charge (book locally)
- Relaxation area
- Fitness room
- Indoor and outdoor parking for an additional cost
- Heated ski equipment storage room
- Car Parking (payable locally)
Offered on a half board basis, your holiday includes a buffet style breakfast every morning including cereals, fruit, toast and preserves, tea, freshly ground coffee and pastries using local produce.
3 course bugget evening meal is provided with a good selection of local and internationally inspired dishes.
1 Theme per day
Tea time with sweets and crepes (additional supplement paybale locally).
This property caters for the following special dietary requirements (gluten free, vegetarians and dairy free meals).
Close To Slopes
Easy Slope Access
Good for Apres Ski
Good for Groups
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email