Only 4 minutes walk to fast chairlift to Sportinia ski area enabling you to make the most of your holiday!
- Half Board
- 4 minutes walk to fast chairlift to Sportinia ski area
- 1 km from the centre of Sauze
- Family-run with a cosy lounge with open fireplace and games room
- Afternoon tea & cakes
The appeal of the Hotel Martin lies in its comfortable lounge area with open fireplace, delightful dining room with wood beams and bar with draught beer where evenings are spent in a convivial atmosphere. This delightful family-owned and run hotel is located in Jouvenceaux and a short walk from the 4-man chairlift to the Sportinia ski area, great for avoiding the queues at the Sauze village lifts.
· located in Jouvenceaux, 1km from centre of Sauze · public bus stop 50 metres from the hotel · 4 minutes' walk to the chairlift, which takes you to the Sportinia ski area · ski bus stop outside hotel
All rooms have a TV, hairdryer and safe (deposit required).
Twin Room - sleeps 2: Twin beds, private shower, WC and balcony.
Twin Room - sleeps 2-3: Twin beds, extra single bed when booked for three people, private shower, WC and balcony.
Family Room - sleeps 3-5: Double bed, three single beds, private shower, WC and balcony.
Cot hire available free of charge, request on booking.
· reception/bar area · free WiFi · lounge with satellite TV · basic games room with table football and table tennis · minibus to resort centre on request, 3 evenings per week · extra charge for shuttle service to Jouvenceaux-Sportina lift area · ski and boot room with heated boot racks · 18 bedrooms
· buffet breakfast · 4-course evening meals with set menu · free afternoon tea and cakes or biscuits · Christmas and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
Good to know
This hotel does not have a lift.
About Sauze d'Oulx
Sauze d'Oulx skiing
As one of the major resorts on the Milky Way ski area, Sauze d'Oulx offers direct access to the biggest fully linked ski area in Italy, with 400km of pistes. An intermediate's paradise, the area also caters to beginners and advanced skiers, though with perhaps a little less choice. Tree-lined runs around the village are perfect if the weather sets in, and there's also a good amount of higher, snow-sure pistes. An expedition to Sestriere, Sansicario, Claviere and as far as Montgenevre in France is possible on the Milky Way ski pass.
As rough guide, an intermediate would be doing very well to ski 40km daily so the ski area will keep most entertained for at least a week, with enough left over for a return visit next time!
Sauze d'Oulx ski resort
The resort has an attractive, traffic free centre with cobbled streets and traditional old buildings. Further out, things are more functional but choosing a base here means you can avoid the late night noise from the still extensive nightlife scene. Yes, Sauze is still one of the Alps' premier destinations for partygoers and if you like wild apres and nightlife then Sauze will suit you!
A good choice of restaurants with some high quality choices if you're pointed in the right direction by your rep, and if the wild partying isn't your thing then a more relaxed night is still possible here. A great all-rounder that has something for everyone.