One of the best hotels in Bansko, ideal for couples, families or small groups
- Half Board
- Close to Bansko centre, with a free shuttle bus to and from the gondola
- Spa facilities including indoor pools, steam room, saunas, whirlpool and gym
- Hotel-run kids' club, kids' menu and spacious apartments
- Wi-fi Available
The Lucky Hotel Bansko has been rated a top Bulgarian hotel – the décor looks great, the staff are incredibly friendly and the food is amazing. Close to the centre of Bansko, you’re within easy reach of the bars and shops. The gondola and ski school are on the other side of town, around a 15-minute walk away, but the hotel runs its own free shuttle.
- 400m to the town square
- 500m to the Old Town
- 15-20 minutes' walk to the main gondola and ski school
- free shuttle bus to and from gondola, ski school and town centre
All studios/apartments have a kitchenette with hot plate, toaster, microwave, plates/cutlery, fridge and Lavazza coffee maker, bathroom with bath and WC, bathrobes (including kids' robes and slippers), WiFi, safe, hairdryer, minibar and satellite flatscreen TV. On demand movies are available for an extra charge. Daily turn-down service is also provided.
Type A Studio (25m²) - sleeps 1-2: Studio on the top floor of the hotel with double bed and balcony.
Type B1 Studio (30-35m²) - sleeps 1-3: Double or twin beds and a single sofa bed.
Type B Apartment (40-45m²) - sleeps 2-3: Double bedroom and a living room with single sofa bed.
Type D Apartment (50-55m²) - sleeps 2-5 (max 3 adults or 2 adults and 3 children up to 11 years): Double bedroom and large lounge with two single sofa beds. An additional single folding bed can be provided, suitable for a child up to 11 years inclusive.
On request, the hotel can provide children’s chairs, pots, feeding bottles and safeguarding of plugs.
- free use of newly renovated spa centre, featuring an indoor adults-only pool with underwater music and hydrojet, kids' pool, Dead Sea salts pool, whirlpool, two Finnish saunas, radio frequency sauna, three steam baths, hammam, ice room, hydromassage showers and a fitness centre
- extra charge for massages and treatments
- Italian restaurant Leonardo
- extra charge for games room
- hotel-run kids' club with supervision and animator for 3-6 year olds (9am-10pm, hours may vary)
- kids' animation for 6+ years
- free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- free shuttle bus to and from slopes
- ski storage with heated boot racks
- turn-down service
- 115 rooms
FamiliesThis complimentary kids' club in the Lucky Bansko Hotel is run by an experienced and well-trained childcare team and offers a variety of activities for children aged between 3 and 6 years.
- Arts and crafts
- A range of toys to suit all ages and needs
- Home corner
- Animation programme from kids' discos to face painting and themed parties
- Open daily during the winter season between 9am and 10pm
- Children under 3 years of age are welcome to join the sessions, but will need to be accompanied by a parent throughout
- Terms and conditions apply
Family FacilitiesAs well as an on-site kids' club, the hotel is also home to a range of other family-friendly amenities. These include:
- Two fully-equipped computer rooms with unlimited WiFi access (for 5+ years)
- Computer games
- Children's beds and chairs
- Necessities like bottles and potties
- Children's bathrobes and cosmetics
- hot and cold buffet breakfast
- optional upgrade to half board with three-course buffet evening meals including salad, starter and dessert buffets plus a choice of main course - taken in Le Bistro from 7pm
- separate kids' menu
- Christmas Day gala dinner is included for customers on half board only
- New Year's Eve gala dinner is included for all customers
Our ski specialists are here to help!
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email