Close to both the resort centre & slopes ad with plenty to keep you occupied whe you're not on the slopes! One of the bests hotels in Morzine!
- Half Board
- Ski-In / Ski-Out
- In Resort Centre
- Hotel backs onto the Pleney Piste
- Close to slopes and resort centre
- Spa with pool and fitness room
- Family friendly with lots to do for kids
- The hotel actually backs on to the Pleney piste
- Next to the gondola
- Just a minute's walk (100m) to the resort centre
All rooms have TV, hairdryer, safe, telephone and Wi-Fi.
Classic Rooms are around 13m² -sleeps 1- 2- They have a shower and balcony with village views. These rooms are also available for sole use and have no supplement in low season (20 Jun - 02 Jul and 21 Aug onwards).
Classic Family Rooms are around 20m² - sleeps 2-4 . The extra beds are bunk beds (suitable for children 16 years and under). They have a balcony with village views.
Superior Rooms are around 20m²-sleeps 2- They have a bath and balcony with mountain views. Interconnecting rooms are available on request, please call to book.
Superior Family Rooms are around 20m² -sleeps 2-4 The extra beds are pull out beds (suitable for children 16 years and under).
Deluxe Rooms are around 30m² and sleeps 2-4 The extra beds are bunk beds in a connecting room (suitable for children 16 years and under). They have a balcony with mountain views.
- Spa and wellness facilities including spa bath, whirlpool, relaxation area & aqua bikes (adults from 15 yrs)
- Indoor and outdoor pool
- Massages and beauty treatments are available (bookable and payable locally)
- Fitness room
- Tennis court
- Sun terrace
- Garden with swings and pétanque
- Free Wi-Fi
- Games room with pool table and table football
- Free guided walks 2-3 times per week (weather permitting)
- Car parking
- Child's Menu
- Cots & Linen
- Early meals available in restaurant
- Hotel family friendly
- Highchairs in restaurant
Continental buffet breakfast with some hot options.
Four-courses, including a buffet starter, a choice of main, cheese and dessert.
Vegetarians meal available
Close To Slopes
Ski In Ski Out
Morzine is part of the massive Porte du Soleil ski area. It really does offer something for everyone, particularly for boarders, who can also head to Avoriaz where they'll find a series of snowparks and a giant "ecological park" (loads of natural modules set off-piste between the trees)called the Stash. Beginners will appreciate some of the gentle local runs, which help on those first tentative days.
Morzine ski resort
Before becomming a ski resort, beautiful Morzine was originally a town in itself. This means that there is more to do than in your average purpose-built resort, with a decent selection of shops and more non-skiing activities than you will need in a week. Accommodation is varied in terms of size, age and price.
Choice of Restaurants
Good For Non-Skiers
Good for Apres Ski
Great for Mixed Abilities
Large Ski Area
Lively Night Life
Lively and Young
Off-Piste: Very good
Hotel Les Champs Fleuris
• 247 Rte du Téléphérique, 74110 Morzine, France
Our ski specialists are here to help!
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email