Good quality, traditional hotel, extending a warm welcome to all!
- Half Board
- 50m to shops
- Located right in the centre of resort
- Access to skiing in the Pleney area is only 200m away
- 50m from the Portes du Soleil starting point
- Free Wi-Fi throughout
· fantastic central location · Pleney gondola and ski school meeting point 2 minutes' walk
All rooms have been newly renovated and have cable TV, WiFi, safe and hairdryer.
Twin or Double Room - sleeps 2: Twin or double bed, private bath (with shower attachment), WC and balcony.
Triple Room - sleeps 3: Twin or double bed, extra single bed for child under 11 years, private bath (with shower attachment), WC and balcony.
Quad Room - sleeps 4 (max 2 adults): Twin or double beds, two extra single folding beds, private bath (with shower attachment) and WC.
Single occupancy is available on request.
· indoor pool, hydro jets, sauna, steam room
and fitness room · extra charge for treatments and massages · bar and
lounge · poolside 'Jardins d'Ulysse' restaurant · cosy 'Les Airelles'
restaurant with log fire · WiFi available throughout the hotel · 50
· welcome drink · buffet breakfast · 5-course evening meals · weekly fondue · early meals available for children · Christmas and New Year gala dinners included
Morzine is part of the massive Porte du Soleil ski area. It really does offer something for everyone, particularly for boarders, who can also head to Avoriaz where they'll find a series of snowparks and a giant "ecological park" (loads of natural modules set off-piste between the trees)called the Stash. Beginners will appreciate some of the gentle local runs, which help on those first tentative days.
Morzine ski resort
Before becomming a ski resort, beautiful Morzine was originally a town in itself. This means that there is more to do than in your average purpose-built resort, with a decent selection of shops and more non-skiing activities than you will need in a week. Accommodation is varied in terms of size, age and price.