A great choice for families with great facilities as well as good access to the lifts and resort centre. The hotel has excellent reviews and kids'club!
- Half Board
- 500m to slopes
- 800m to Resort Centre
- Spa and Swimming Pool
- Free Ski bus stop opposite
- Free WiFi
- Kids'Clubs included
The very popular Hotel le Cret is run by the friendly Coquillard family, offering very high standards of comfort and facilities, a relaxed, welcoming atmosphere and great food. A great choice for families, with just 6 minutes' walk to the Super Morzine lift and 8 minutes to the centre. Relaxing involves a swimming pool, sauna and Turkish bath. Enjoy a drink in the comfortable lounge and bar area.there's also plenty to entertain the kids with a free afternoon children's club (4-11yrs) running 22 Dec- 4 Jan & 9 Feb - 8 Mar. The hotel is offered on a half board basis with wine, beer and soft drinks included with dinner. An upgrade to full board can be selected at the time of booking which also includes lunch at the hotel.
The hotel is conveniently located just 6 minutes' walk (500m) to the Super Morzine lift and 8 minutes' walk (800m) to the resort centre. The free ski bus stops just outside.
All rooms have twin or double beds (please specify preference when booking), bath with shower head attachment, WC, flat screen cable/satellite TV with English speaking channels, safe, hair dryer, telephone, WiFi, bathrobes (on request for additional €7) and a balcony or terrace with mountain views.
Renovated rooms in the new wing of the hotel can be requested in advance, supplement of €100 per room per week to be paid locally.
Standard room-sleeps 2- Also available for sole occupancy on request
Standard triple room-sleeps 3- with an additional single bed
Standard quad room- sleeps 4- with additional double sofa bed
Family room- sleeps 5-6- Master bedroom, twin room (suitable for two children) and 2 mezzanine beds (suitable for children between 6-11 years). These rooms are in the new wing.
- 2 Restaurants with Savoyard and Italian themed evenings
- Lounge with open fireplace
- Bar with entertainment
- Fitness room
- TV area
- Spa and wellness facilities including heated indoor swimming pool, whirlpool, sauna & steam room (open from 8 am - 9 pm). Pool towels are available (on request from reception) for an additional €3 and towels can be changed as often as required.
- Massages and beauty treatments available (book and pay locally)
- WiFi (Free)
- Heated ski equipment storage room
- Sun terrace with mountain views
- Ski shop on site
- Games room with table tennis and billiards table
- Ski shuttle bus stops just outside the hotel (Free)
- 500 m away from the ski lift
- 800 m from the heart of Morzine
- Room service (book and pay locally)
- Private car parking (€8 per day - paid locally)
- Washing & drying facilities
Children's club during French school holidays (22/12/19 – 04/01/20 and 09/02/20 - 08/03/20) including activities with play leader (1.30 - 7 pm for children aged between 4 - 11 years)
Earlier meal times for children are available
Baby cots are available on request
Babysitting services are also available (book and pay locally)
Half board buffet-style meals with wine included (white, rose wine and water included).
Continental buffet breakfast with additional hot options.
Buffet style evening meals with variety of meal choices.
Local Savoyard and Italian evenings and gala evening with cabaret. Earlier meal times are available for children on request.
Afternoon tea after skiing
Gluten free and vegetarians meals available.
Close To Slopes
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email