Fantastic hotel, perfect for families in an excellent location!
- Half Board
- Excellent central location
- Close to pistes and all lifts
- Godd quality food
- Indoor pool and sauna
· Central location in Les 2 Alpes · Close to the Jandri Express ski lift and the foot of the pistes · 8 minutes' walk to ski school meeting point, or bus stop outside
All rooms have cable TV and a hairdryer.
Twin room - sleeps 2: Twin room, private shower and WC.
Twin room - sleeps 2: Twin room, private bath (with shower attachment) and WC.
Quad room - sleep 2-4: Twin room, bunk beds, private bath (with shower attachment), WC and balcony.
· indoor pool and sauna · extra charge for massage and beauty treatments (robes available on request) · free WiFi · sun terrace · bar with satellite TV · games room with pool table · ski room · 58 bedrooms
· continental style buffet breakfast including a hot option · 3 -course set menu evening meals with drinks included · early meals for children are available from 6pm on request · Christmas gala dinners with a traditional Swedish dinner on Christmas Eve, and a turkey and Christmas pudding dinner on Christmas day · New Years gala dinner with a 4-course meal (starter, fish, meat and dessert), a welcome glass of sparkling wine, red and white wine served with dinner, and sparkling wine at midnight
NB: The dress code for evening meals is smart/casual. Evening meals are a set menu but can be changed if you have specific dietary requirements. You can request for the sauna to be turned on at reception but please allow sufficient time for the sauna to heat up.
FamiliesChildcare is based in the hotel catering for children from 6 months to 11 years in age appropriate groups.
All staff are UK-qualified, English-speaking and first-aid trained. In addition they have had DBS and reference checks and adhere to maintaining the correct adult to child ratios.
Close To Slopes
About Les Deux Alpes
Les Deux Alpes skiing
Les Deux Alpes is a very popular resort with the Brits. It boasts the largest glacier in Europe (at 3568m)allowing for year round skiing. The biggest attraction for boarders and freestyle skiers, and those that like a bit of pro spotting, is the world class snowpark found at the Jandri mid-station during the winter, and up on the glacier during the summer. Beginners and intermediates are well catered for with some nice motorway pistes. Advanced skiers should head to the La Fee area for testing black runs and to nearby La Grave for some of the best off-piste around.
Anywhere with its own 200km ski area should be on the serious skier's to-do list.
Les Deux Alpes ski resort
The resort itself is quite large and spread out, it does have a very good range of shops and restaurants, plus varied and lively apres ski & nightlife. For non skiers, the hamlet of Venosc with its craft shops and cute eateries is walkable when there's not too much snow, or can be reached by cable car. Childcare is very good, so families are welcomed.
Overall, a lively resort and very popular with the young freestyle crowd and their followers, with La Grave and the glacier particular pluses and Grenoble Airport only 90 minutes away. A great resort if you're on a budget, but with some popular high end choices too. You're guaranteed a fun time in Deux Alpes!
Good For Snowboarding
Large Ski Area
Lively Night Life
Lively and Young
Off-Piste: Very good
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email