The Palace presents superb value in spacious, comfortable surroundings - well worth a visit!
- Half Board
- Few minutes’ walk from the resort centre
- Short ski bus ride to the main Schlossalm lift
- Lounge and cocktail bar
- Free use of spa area
· ski bus stop outside · ski lifts 10-15 minutes' walk · resort centre 5 minutes' walk
All rooms have a hairdryer, safe, flatscreen satellite TV and free WiFi.
Small double room - sleeps 1-2: Small room with French double bed, private shower and WC.
Twin room - sleeps 2-4: Austrian twin beds, extra single folding bed, private shower, WC and balcony. These rooms sleep a maximum of 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children aged up to 11 years.
French double beds - these measure approximately 140cm in width.
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
· free WiFi · bar · large lounge and bar with open fireplace and regular live music · entertainment programme with live music · large indoor pool, saunas, steam room, infrared cabin, whirlpool, salt grotto, fitness room and relaxation area · extra charge for spa beauty treatments, solarium and massage · games room · extra charge for indoor tennis courts · 198 bedrooms · lifts to all floors
· welcome drink · hot and cold buffet breakfast · daily cake · international buffet evening meal · Christmas and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email