Small, cosy hotel with a warm and traditional Italian welcome!
- Half Board
- One minute walk to the bus stop for the resort centre and ski school meet point
- 5 minutes' walk to Fungeia chairlift and nearest piste
- Bar, lounge, sauna and steam room
· 1-minute walk to the ski bus stop · 15 minutes' walk to the resort centre, ski hire and ski school meeting point · 5 minutes' walk to Fungeia chairlift and nearest piste
All rooms have a satellite TV, telephone, hairdryer, radio and safe.
Double room - sleeps 2: Double bed, private bath or shower and WC.
· bar/lounge · sauna · steam room · lift · 21
bedrooms · ski room with free lockers with private boot heaters · free
WiFi in reception · free public ski bus
Please note: Bathrobes are required to use the sauna and steam room. These can be hired from reception for the week for an extra charge.
· welcome drinks · buffet breakfast · 4-course waiter-service evening meal with set menu and salad buffet · weekly gala dinner by candlelight · Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
About Selva Gardena
Selva Gardena skiing
Selva is near enough joined to neighbouring Santa Cristina, together making up the largest resort on the Sella Ronda circuit with 175km of runs. It's a big domain with a highly efficient lift system, 120km of snowmaking coverage, great scenery and generally good value. Once on the slopes, intermediates will be in their element Experts might be best heading to Arabba for decent challenges, but beginners should find enough to play with. The downside, however, is that long lift journeys are required to get at the very best Sella Ronda slopes.
Selva Gardena ski resort
The resort itself is quite sprawling and there can be quite a lot of traffic. However, Selva boasts a wide range of accommodation, good après-ski and great restaurants both on and off the mountain.