Popular hotel in a convenient location!
- Bed and Breakfast
- Peaceful location 4 minutes walk to the resort centre and the Sunnegga lift
- The hotel has a newly refurbished bar and a cosy lounge area with an open fire
- With a welcoming alpine feel, this hotel is popular amongst our customers
Great location, only 200 metres to the underground Sunnegga funicular or just a couple of minutes’ walk to the ski bus stop to Klein Matterhorn lift. Located in a peaceful area of the village, it is only 4 minutes’ walk to the resort centre.
Standard twin rooms with
private bath or shower, WC and a balcony are available. Superior twin
rooms with a balcony are also available at a supplement. All rooms have
satellite TV, minibar and a hairdryer. Superior rooms also have a safe.
- Double Standard Room: Twin or Double with bath or shower and WC (sleeps 2 - 4 people)
- Superior Double Room: Twin or Double with bath or shower, WC and balcony (sleeps 2 - 4 people)
FacilitiesLounge with open fire and bar · 36 bedrooms · lift • Wifi in lobby (local charge)
Offered on a catered chalet basis, your holiday will include: -
- 7 days of breakfast, including 6 cooked and 1 continental breakfast
- 6 days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
- 6 days of aperitifs
- 6 evening meals including 5 days of 3 course meals and a 2 course Alpine Specialty meal on one day
- Unlimited wine with dinner until coffee is served
Zermatt, according to some reporters, is as near as anywhere to perfection, so long as you are an intermediate or advanced skier. With vast and varied skiing that extends via a link with Cervinia into Italy, along with awesome scenery, Zermatt really is a great resort. Let's be honest, there are better choices for complete beginners, but Zermatt DOES have beginners' slopes and a very good ski school, so don't believe those who will try telling you it's not possible to learn to ski here.
The more experienced skiers will love the 400+km of pistes and complete snow guarantee that comes with the high altitude. The Klein Matterhorn cable car is Europe's highest ski lift station at 3,820m. Ski over into Italy for a cruise around Cervinia's well maintained slopes, before heading back to the Hennustall for an apres ski beer or three!
Zermatt ski resort
With amazing restaurants both on and off the mountain, a beautiful town that is traffic free apart from the electric taxis and great nightlife to suit all tastes, life down in resort isn't too shabby either. The traffic free village is a joy to stroll around and there is high end shopping, drinking and eating to suit all! Whisper it, Zermatt even has a McDonald's...
Accommodation in Zermatt isn't just limited to 4 and 5 star hotels, lower budgets are catered for here but, in truth, Zermatt is not a destination for the penny pincher! All around, this is Switzerland's number one resort on many levels, and another destination that any serious skier must tick off their bucket list.