Wonderful hotel offering high levels of service & hospitality!
- Half Board
- Bar & restaurant
- Comfortable lounge
- Indoor swimming pool
- Wi-Fi Available
- Situated in the village centre
- Just 5 minutes' walk (500m) to the Gornergrat mountain railway
- Rooms have bath or shower, TV, telephone, safe, radio, minibar, hairdryer, bathrobes, slippers and Nespresso coffee machine.
- Some 'Deluxe' twins and junior suites also have Matterhorn views. Economy rooms for single occupancy are also available.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Minibar or fridge
- Non-smoking rooms available
- Room safe
- Tea or coffee making facilities
- Indoor swimming pool, and spa area with sauna, fitness room, Turkish bath and whirlpool (free), beauty treatments and massages (pay locally)
- Elegant lounges
- à la carte restaurant
- 2 bars
- Wi-Fi (free)
- Excellent hot and cold buffet breakfast
- A good-value half board credit is available to pre-book with the value of Sfr100 approx. per person daily to redeem in any of the hotel’s restaurants, bars and also includes room service (credit can be accumulated each day).
- Half board must be taken for stays 24 Dec - 01 Jan 2018 incl. with Christmas and New Year gala dinners with live entertainment (jacket and tie requested) included.
- Free complimentary minibar of soft drinks in all rooms
- Dress code for restaurants:
Jacket not required; except for Christmas & New Year Gala dinner where dark suites & evening dress are compulsory
- Breakfast service:
- Lunch service:
- Dinner service:
Waiter (if -pre-booked). Half board is mandatory for Christmas/New Year weeks
Zermatt, according to some reporters, is as near as anywhere to perfection, so long as you are an intermediate or advanced skier. With vast and varied skiing that extends via a link with Cervinia into Italy, along with awesome scenery, Zermatt really is a great resort. Let's be honest, there are better choices for complete beginners, but Zermatt DOES have beginners' slopes and a very good ski school, so don't believe those who will try telling you it's not possible to learn to ski here.
The more experienced skiers will love the 400+km of pistes and complete snow guarantee that comes with the high altitude. The Klein Matterhorn cable car is Europe's highest ski lift station at 3,820m. Ski over into Italy for a cruise around Cervinia's well maintained slopes, before heading back to the Hennustall for an apres ski beer or three!
Zermatt ski resort
With amazing restaurants both on and off the mountain, a beautiful town that is traffic free apart from the electric taxis and great nightlife to suit all tastes, life down in resort isn't too shabby either. The traffic free village is a joy to stroll around and there is high end shopping, drinking and eating to suit all! Whisper it, Zermatt even has a McDonald's...
Accommodation in Zermatt isn't just limited to 4 and 5 star hotels, lower budgets are catered for here but, in truth, Zermatt is not a destination for the penny pincher! All around, this is Switzerland's number one resort on many levels, and another destination that any serious skier must tick off their bucket list.
Choice of Restaurants
Good For Non-Skiers
Good For Snowboarding
Large Ski Area
Lively Night Life
Lively and Young
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email