Hotel Garden Theresia, Hinterglemm
Hotel Garden Theresia
Ski in, ski out, family-run, kids'club, eco friendly, excellent cuisine, spacious rooms with balcony, extensive wellness area and amazing reviews, what else do you need?
- Full Board
- Ski-In / Ski-Out
- 400m to Resort Centre
- Eco certified
- Mountain Green Spa- extensive wellness facilities
Owned by the fourth generation of the Brettermeier family, the Gardenhotel Theresia is named after the siblings' great grandmother who founded the family business in 1948.
The hotel has ski-in, ski-out access using the T-bar across the road which connects to the main Ski Circus area. The ski bus stops outside and each room has its own heated and lockable cabinet to keep your ski gear.
You are located between Saalbach and Hinterglemm meaning you are short distance from either. The great bus and lift links make it easy to get around.
Gardenhotel Theresia is proud to have been the first certified organic hotel in Salzburg Land. They offer high quality organic cuisine from the alpine region.
The hotel is heated with green energy and has a strong focus on eco-philosophy to preserve the environment around it.
The hotel's Mountain Green Spa uses mountain spring water in all their pools. The wellness area includes an outdoor adventure pool, outdoor Jacuzzi within the snowy gardens, indoor pool complex, and fitness centre. There is also a spa area including a cold bath, whirlpool, sauna, solarium and cooling area.
The hotel features a kid's club with supervision, play area, and extensive kids programme, giving adults the chance to unwind in the spa. There is a teenager’s lounge with indoor table tennis table, pool table, table football and air hockey. The Kids' practice ski area and lift is opposite the hotel for easy access.
You can expect high standards of family-run service at the Gardenhotel Theresia. The family's father has decorated the hotel with his collection of paintings collects while the mother, a former ski champion, knows all the best insider tips about the slopes.
- Ski to the door using a T-bar across the road from the hotel which connects with the main lifts.
- The village centre and gondola are 400m from the hotel and the ski bus stops outside.
- The Kids' practice area is beside the hotel.
All rooms are non-smoking and have bath, balcony, cable, TV, safe, minibar, (Free non-alcoholic drinks), hairdryer, bathrobes, slippers and Free Wi-Fi internet access.
Bernkogel Austrian twin -sleeps1-2- are around 24m². These rooms have a bath, seating area and north-west facing balcony.
Zwölfer Austrian twin -sleeps 3-4- a double sofa bed in the lounge area. These rooms are around 38m² and the balconies face south east.
Reiterkogel Austrian twin -sleeps 2- are slightly larger at around 40m² and have a west facing balcony.
- Comfortable and beautifully furnished lounge with two open fireplaces and bar
- Three restaurants in different styles
- Outdoor smoker's lounge
- Leisure area with indoor pool (31°c) outdoor pool (31°c) and outdoor jacuzzi (38°c). Sauna world: adults' nude sauna area with steam room, jacuzzi (38°c, cold water standing room, various saunas, relaxation room, open air space, separate textile sauna (kids allowed) with aroma grotto and Finnish sauna.
- Conservatory-style relaxation room and well equipped gym
- Beauty treatments, massage and solarium (pay locally)
- Library with international books
- Table football, table tennis, pool table, air hockey, and computer games
- Art gallery and modern art throughout hotel
- Free parking
- Kids Club runs seven hours a day (Mon - Fri)
- Play area
- Teenager’s lounge with indoor table tennis table, pool table, table football and air hockey
- Children's menu or children's buffet
- Early meals available
- Highchairs in restaurant
- Cots & linen
- Family friendly hotel
- Hotel kindergarten
Breakfast is a hot and cold buffet
Après-ski buffet including cakes (drinks not included)
Excellently presented five course evening meal with three choices of menu (including vegetarian and vegan option)
Kid's menu or kid's buffet
Daily four course vegan menu available on request
Sparkling wine and smoked fish at breakfast
Special Christmas dinner and New Year gala and party with live music included
Early morning coffee/tea (self service in the lobby, 4am -7:30am)
Special dietary without supplement: Gluten free, lactose free, vegan and vegetarian (on menu daily). - please request in advance.
Allergy must be requested in advance and a supplement will be charged (nuts, etc.).
Ski In Ski Out
This magnificent ski area is renowned for its excellent range of pistes and efficient lift system, connecting Hinterglemm to Saalbach, Fieberbrunn and Leogang. Hinterglemm itself is spread along one main street, and the nightlife is a little more low-key than neighbouring Saalbach.
On powder days you'll also find tremendous off piste through the trees, and local guides eager to show you the way. Freeriders particularly love this area for its exciting snow parks and once-weekly freestyle shows between January and March.
The area has an excellent snow record and is renowed as an intermediate's paradise.
Hotel Garden Theresia
• Glemmtaler Landesstraße 208, 5753 Saalbach, Austria
Our ski specialists are here to help!
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email