Hotel Fahrenheit Seven Courchevel, Courchevel 1650
Hotel Fahrenheit Seven Courchevel
Excellent location offering quick & easy access to the slopes! Fully refurbished and comfortable hotel and apartments. Beautiful textures and colours, luxurious beds!
- Bed and Breakfast
- Ski-In / Ski-Out
- In Resort Centre
- Ski In/Out
- Rooms with balcony views of piste or valley
- Beautiful wellness
- Chic and contemporary ambience
This modern and fully refurbished hotel is perfectly located, on the slopes and at 100 meter from the city centre.
The atmosphere is cosy, warm and has an emphasis on vintage design.
The wellness area with a sauna, hammam and relaxation room is perfect after a long day on the slopes!
The bar is on the slopes and south-facing, the best place to take advantage of the last rays.
Ski to door, the hotel is perfectly situated whatever your ski level.
- 100m walk to the centre of Courchevel 1650
- 200m to the Ariondaz gondola and ski school meeting point
The hotel has 65 rooms, 6 floors and a lift that serves all the floors.
All rooms have twin or double beds (please specify when booking), bath with shower head attachment or shower room, heated towel rail, slippers, cable / satellite flat screen TV with English speaking channels, hairdryer, bed linen, iPod dock, toiletries, telephone,safe, free WiFi and towels.
- Double Valley Room: sleeps 2 people (24m²) and has a balcony with valley views, also available for sole occupancy
- Double Piste Room : sleeps 2 people (24m²) and has a balcony with piste views, also available for sole occupancy
- Family Suite Room :sleeps 4 people (35m²). Made up of two twin or double rooms, one bathroom and a balcony with piste views
Daily housekeeping is included
- Sun terrace with mountain views
- 2 Restaurants 'La Rotisserie' and 'Le Zinc'
- WiFi (Free)
- Spa and wellness facilities including sauna, steam room and relaxation room.
- Heated ski equipment storage room with lockers
- Live music and evening entertainment
- Ski shop on site
Offered on a bed and breakfast option.
Continental buffet breakfast with additional hot options each morning.
Special dietary requirements (gluten free, vegetarian) are available (on request when booking)
There are two restaurants and two bars in the hotel.
Close To Slopes
About Courchevel 1650
Courchevel on a realistic budget, without compromising on nightlife, atmosphere and quality of accommodation? Look no further than 1650. Just a few minutes away from Courchevel 1850, but far more down-to-earth, friendly and within reach of the average skier. Courchevel 1650 has a vast selection of chalets, some high-end hotels and some for those on a lower budget. It also has bars and restaurants with relatively reasonable prices and, if you really must, a bus service to 1850 that takes 7-10 minutes and runs until late. The atmosphere is more laid-back, with a lot of seasonnaires making this their base.
Courchevel 1650 also has a great little ski area that rarely gets visited by people staying elsewhere in the Three Valleys. The result is that the slopes are far less crowded, even at peak times and there's a good selection of runs to suit all. It's not as quick to get to Meribel and Val Thorens compared to 1850, but just make the journey part of the fun!
Easy Slope Access
Good For Snowboarding
Good for Apres Ski
Great for Mixed Abilities
Large Ski Area
Off-Piste: Very good
Torch Light Descents
Our ski specialists are here to help!
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email