In a fantastic ski in/ski out location with a good reputation for food! Beautiful view and really modern and chic. Amazing aquacentre access!
- Half Board
- 1m to slopes
- 500m to shops
- Free access to the Aquamotion wellness centre via an underground walkway
- Excellent ski-in, ski-out location opposite the Les Belles Combes lift
- Take your pick of three bars, three restaurants and two lounges
- Wi-fi Available
The chic and modern Écrin Blanc, located just below Courchevel 1650, has a large and bright reception with plenty of cosy corners or make the most of the facilities and check out the hotel bars and Aquamotion wellness oasis. The rooms continue the modern but rustic theme of the hotel and there's even a free bus stop right outside the hotel. Meals are offered on a buffet basis in the mornings and waiter service in the evenings.
- located just below Courchevel 1650
- 200m walk to the resort centre (short walk and an escalator)
- ski-in, ski-out
- Les Belles Combes lift outside
- ski bus stop outside
All rooms are non-smoking and have a flatscreen TV with UK channels, free WiFi, telephone, bathrobes, slippers, hairdryer, safe, room service at an extra charge,
There are some interconnecting rooms, subject to availability.
Twin room - sleeps 2: Twin beds or double bed, There's a private bathroom with bath and shower attachment, WC.
Luxury triple room - sleeps 2-3: King Size bed and extra single bed when booked for three people. There's a private bathroom with bath and shower attachment and a WC, balcony.
Cots are available free of charge.
- three bars- two lounges- sun terrace
- entrance to sauna, steam room, whirlpool and fitness room at an extra charge
- massage and beauty treatments available at an extra charge
- free kids' club for 4-17 years
- kids' play area- pool table
- ski room with ski lockers and heated boot racks
- hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 3-course evening meals with waiter service
- early meals for children
About Courchevel 1650
Courchevel on a realistic budget, without compromising on nightlife, atmosphere and quality of accommodation? Look no further than 1650. Just a few minutes away from Courchevel 1850, but far more down-to-earth, friendly and within reach of the average skier. Courchevel 1650 has a vast selection of chalets, some high-end hotels and some for those on a lower budget. It also has bars and restaurants with relatively reasonable prices and, if you really must, a bus service to 1850 that takes 7-10 minutes and runs until late. The atmosphere is more laid-back, with a lot of seasonnaires making this their base.
Courchevel 1650 also has a great little ski area that rarely gets visited by people staying elsewhere in the Three Valleys. The result is that the slopes are far less crowded, even at peak times and there's a good selection of runs to suit all. It's not as quick to get to Meribel and Val Thorens compared to 1850, but just make the journey part of the fun!