Situated in Charvet, at the bottom of the slopes, near to the Vagere chair lift, with good choice of bars and restaurants nearby!
- All Inclusive
- Ski-In / Ski-Out
- In Resort Centre
- Near to the Vagere chair lift
- Great hotel and well recommended
- Sun terrace is a superb attraction
- Snacks provided when return from skiing
Hotel Le Golf, situated in Arc 1800 is a contemporary, family
friendly 3* hotel located in the foot of the slopes. Offering ski in,
ski out accommodation, and the location couldn’t be much better. The rooms are a comfortable, modern and stylish with views of Mont
Blanc. The hotel also offers spa facilities including an indoor
relaxation pool for a small fee, along with a choice of three different
restaurants to eat in.
Located in the foot of the slopes, giving direct access to the Paradiski area.
50 m to the city centre.
All rooms have en-suite facilities, double. or twin beds, bath and WC, flat screen TV, safe, Wi-FI (additional charge payable locally), hairdryer, telephone and mini bar. Mountain views.
Classic Twin room- 2 persons: with north facing views.
Classic triple rooms- 2- 3 persons: with additional sofa bed and north facing views.
Classic South-Facing rooms- 2-3 persons: with additional sofa bed (suitable for child up to 10 years) and south facing views.
Classic Panoramic view rooms 2-3 persons: with additional sofa bed (suitable for a child up to 10 years) and south facing panoramic views.
Twin rooms for single occupancy are available with supplement.
Interconnecting rooms are available (if same type of room).
- Bar and lounge area with fireplace
- Three restaurants
- Spa and wellness (indoor heated plunge pool, hot tub, steam room and sauna)- 15€ fee for two for two hours.
- Snacks provided when guests return from skiing.
- Ski room
- Kids Clubs are all included:
- 3-5 years is available all season and are 6 continuous days
- 6-10 years are only available during French school holidays, and are 6 continuous days
- 11-17 years are only available during French school holidays, and are for 30 hours each week
- Kids Clubs may include themed activities, indoor activities, arts, crafts, dancing, singing, stories, creative workshops and end of week performance. Lunch is not included
- Baby cots are available on request
- Earlier meal times for children are available (during school holidays from 6.45 pm)
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email