Hotel Dorfschmiede, Hinterglemm
Quality, comfortable hotel in a central location with fantastic Spa area including indoor pool, waterfall and saunas to name but a few!
- Half Board
- Excellent central location
- Après bar, lounge and à la carte restaurant
- Indoor pool & wellness area
- Weekly live music
· enviable central location · 150m to the nearest lifts
All rooms have a cable TV, bathrobes, slippers,
safe and free WiFi. Room service is available at an extra charge. Cots
are available to hire, free of charge, on request. Please request at
time of booking.
Small Twin Room - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private shower and WC.
Twin Room - sleeps 2-3 (max 2 adults): Austrian twin beds and extra sofa bed, private bath or shower and WC.
Family Room - sleeps 2-4 (max 3 adults): Austrian twin beds and extra sofa bed, private bath (with shower attachment) and WC.
Single Room - sleeps 1: Single bed, private shower and WC.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
· free WiFi · Snow après bar · lounge with fireplace · Fuhrmannstube restaurant · Gute Stube à la carte restaurant · weekly live music · indoor pool and kids' pool · waterfall, sauna and steam room · fitness room available in sister Hotel Alpine Palace (150m away) · extra charge for massage and treatments free · child supervision available in sister Hotel Alpine Palace (150m away, Mon-Fri) · Grander water in rooms on arrival ·lift to all floors · extra charge for parking · ski room
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · afternoon après snack · 4-course evening meals with a choice of main course, taken in the Fuhrmannstube restaurant · weekly gala dinner · extra charge for Gute Stube à la carte restaurant · children's buffer or extra children's menu (extra charge for upgrade to 4-course menu) · New Year's Eve gala dinner included
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
This magnificent ski area is renowned for its excellent range of pistes and efficient lift system, connecting Hinterglemm to Saalbach, Fieberbrunn and Leogang. Hinterglemm itself is spread along one main street, and the nightlife is a little more low-key than neighbouring Saalbach.
On powder days you'll also find tremendous off piste through the trees, and local guides eager to show you the way. Freeriders particularly love this area for its exciting snow parks and once-weekly freestyle shows between January and March.
The area has an excellent snow record and is renowed as an intermediate's paradise.
Our ski specialists are here to help!
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email