Fantastic hotel in a great location with a good reputation for food
- Half Board
- Wine lounge
- Sauna & steam room
- Heated boot room
If you’re looking for a modern, authentically Austrian hotel and picturesque ski in/ski out location then we recommend Hotel Der Gollinger. There is a comfortable lounge with open fire, modern bar and several rustic dining areas. The large spa with sauna, steam room, fitness room and relaxation area is perfect after a heavy day on the slopes.
- Nearest Bus Stop: 50 m
- Distance to Resort Centre: 200 m
- Nearest Lift: Unterschwarzachbahn 50m from the hotel
- Distance to Lift: 50 m
- Distance to Ski School: 10 m
- 30m² 'Westgipfel' Austrian Twins sleep 2-4 and have a double sofa bed with shower, seating area and balcony (the additional bed is a double sofa bed)
- All bedrooms have Wash Basin, WC, TV with English speaking channels, safe and hairdryer
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Room safe
- A la carte restaurant
- Wine Lounge
- Jägerstube dining area
- Alpenoase Spa with beauty & massage treatments available
- Heated Boot Room
- Steam room
- Breakfast is a hot & cold buffet breakfast
- Dinner is 5 course (excluding Wednesdays when the hotel restaurant is closed)
- Christmas Gala Evening with Fondue and party
- NY Gala Dinner with 8 course meal, party & DJ
- Vegan, Gluten & Dairy Free meals are available on request
This magnificent ski area is renowned for its excellent range of pistes and efficient lift system, connecting Hinterglemm to Saalbach, Fieberbrunn and Leogang. Hinterglemm itself is spread along one main street, and the nightlife is a little more low-key than neighbouring Saalbach.
On powder days you'll also find tremendous off piste through the trees, and local guides eager to show you the way. Freeriders particularly love this area for its exciting snow parks and once-weekly freestyle shows between January and March.
The area has an excellent snow record and is renowed as an intermediate's paradise.