Hotel Dav Haus, Obertauern
Hotel Dav Haus
Excellent opportunity enabling you to explore the region on a budget!
- Half Board
- Great location, a stone's throw away from the Gamsleiten lift
- Simple, great value accommodation for budget-minded skiers
- Free WiFi in public spaces so you can stay connected
· central location in resort · less than a minute's walk to the Gamsleiten lift · ski school will collect from hotel · ski bus stop outside
All rooms have a private shower and WC and are equipped with basic furniture.
Twin Room - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private shower and WC.
Twin Eaves Room - sleeps 2-4: Austrian twin beds, bunk beds, private shower and WC.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
· TV room · sun terrace · free WiFi in public rooms · sauna
· continental, healthy buffet breakfast · half board with a choice of 3 or 4-course evening meals with soup, salad and dessert buffets and 3 choices of main course
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
Our ski specialists are here to help!
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email