Comfy family friendly hotel with great access to the slopes and the resort centre
- Half Board
- Ski To & From The Door
- Spa facilities
- 300m from resort centre
- Family friendly
The lovely family-run Hotel La Clef des Champs, positioned just 300m from the resort centre and at the foot of the Pleney piste. Ski in/out onto the fantastic Portes du Soleil ski area. Then unwind in the hotel spa's large whirlpool or steam room. For those with energy still to burn, take a dip in the covered outdoor pool. The comfortable bar and lounge provide a relaxed, cosy alternative and the restaurant serves delicious four course evening meals, with a choice for each course.
RoomsThe Clef des Champs offers 30 rooms in the hotel and are available as follows;
- Small twin rooms (A2) with village view have a shower and are available for sole occupancy (with a supplement).
- Twin rooms with bath, balcony and village (B2) or piste views (C2) are also available (with a supplement)
- Larger twin rooms (D3/F3) can sleep up to 3 (3rd bed for a child up to 16yrs) and have shower, balcony and village view
- Family rooms (E4) are equipped with bunk beds for children up to 16yrs separated by a door have bath, balcony and piste view and are available on request.
- Availability of a cot
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Wireless internet
- Spa with large whirlpool, steam room and massage/beauty treatments available (pay locally)
- Outdoor covered heated pool
- Garage (€56 per week)
- Ski room
- Friendly hotel welcoming children
- Cot, babysitting on request, early meals for children available on request.
- Hotel family friendly
- Early meals available in restaurant
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 4 course evening meal
- Dress code for restaurants: Casual
- Breakfast service: Buffet
- Lunch service: N/A
- Dinner service: Waiter service
Morzine is part of the massive Porte du Soleil ski area. It really does offer something for everyone, particularly for boarders, who can also head to Avoriaz where they'll find a series of snowparks and a giant "ecological park" (loads of natural modules set off-piste between the trees)called the Stash. Beginners will appreciate some of the gentle local runs, which help on those first tentative days.
Morzine ski resort
Before becomming a ski resort, beautiful Morzine was originally a town in itself. This means that there is more to do than in your average purpose-built resort, with a decent selection of shops and more non-skiing activities than you will need in a week. Accommodation is varied in terms of size, age and price.