- Room Only
- Ski bus to the three ski areas stops in front of the hotel
- Spacious lounge/ lobby with open fire
- Large jetted hot pool
- Prices below are based on 4 people sharing
A firm favourite among our guests, situated in
a quiet position on main Banff Avenue, the Caribou
Lodge offers high standards of comfort and
Prices are based on 4 sharing - please call for prices on 1, 2 or 3 sharing.
A firm favourite among our guests, situated in a quiet position on main Banff Avenue, the Caribou Lodge offers high standards of comfort and convenience. The hotel provides free Banff shuttle bus passes (runs from 7.30am-11pm).
Bedrooms: 195. Both room types sleep 1-4, have either two queen or two double beds, duvets, TV, bath, shower, wc, hairdryer, coffee maker, high speed internet (free). Lodge Rooms are on the ground floor. Larger Superior rooms are available at a supplement.
• Reception, lounge/lobby with open fire
• ‘Keg Steakhouse’ and bar
• Large jetted hot pool; steam room, small fitness room
• ‘Red Earth’ spa (treatments, fee)
• Coin-op laundry
• Ski lockers
• Free parking
• Wireless internet access
• FREE ‘Best of Banff’ discount voucher booklet
• FREE Banff resort shuttle bus pass (07:30 - 23:00)
• Large jetted Hot Pool
Official Rating: 4 stars
The town of Banff situated in beautiful Banff national park is a base from which ski holiday makers can ski the Big 3, Lake Louise, Sunshine Village and Norquay, all of which are covered under the same lift pass. Norquay, the closest of the three, is best suited to beginners and intermediates, whereas the other two offer more challenging terrain.
Banff ski resort
Banff town offers a wide range of accommodation. There's also a good selection of restaurants and bars, with a lively après ski scene. In winter it can get very cold so the warm selection of bars are very welcome.