Excellent base for exploring the popular resort of Lech offering quick access to the resort centre & slopes!
- Half Board
- Central location just 6-7 minutes' downhill walk to the Rufikopf lift
- Spacious, comfortable rooms decorated in a rustic Alpine style
- Modern wellness area with sauna, steam room & relaxation area
The Hotel Bergheim may be lacking in modern design, but it more than makes up for in service, superb food, value for money and easy access to the Arlberg and it's acclaimed skiing. In the evenings, the food is varied, offering you a tasty mix of local dishes and international cuisine. Each room is spacious, comfortable and decorated in a rustic Alpine style, with lots of natural woods used throughout. There's also a bar area for a friendly après drink and a modern wellness area.<
- in the resort centre
- 6 -7 minutes' walk to the Rufikopf lifts
- 3 minutes' walk to the ski bus stop
- close to the base of the Madloch red run
All rooms have a hairdryer, WiFi and flatscreen satellite TV.
Twin Room (27m²) - sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds, single sofa bed, private bath with shower attachment, WC and balcony.
Twin Room (30m²) - sleeps 2-4 (max 3 adults): Austrian twin beds, double sofa bed, private bath with shower attachment and WC.
Single Room (25m²) - sleeps 1: Small double bed, private bath with shower attachment, WC and balcony.
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
- free WiFi
- wellness area with sauna, steam room and relaxation area
- treatments and massages available at neighbouring Hotel Omesberg
- games room with pool table and table tennis
- hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 4-course evening meals with a choice of main course and daily salad buffet
- children's menu available
- suitable for vegetarians
- Christmas Eve gala dinner included for all guests
The Hotel Bergheim serves free tap water with meals.
This doesn't actually bear any relation to the quality of the skiing… With a combined total of 260km of lift- and bus-linked runs, there is plenty for all. Lech itself favours intermediates, while experts have lots of off-piste when the snow is good. They also have St Anton for more advanced challenges. Snow reliability is good and, just in case, there are extensive snowmaking facilities. For beginners, there is a top-rated ski school and a very gentle nursery slope in the centre of the village which is ideal for young children. For boarders Lech is a great place for learners and intermediates (there is a park and a half-pipe). One thing that Lech particularly prides itself on is its lack of queues. This is due to a good lift system, but also because there is a limit of 14,000 skiers on the mountain at any one time.
Overall, Lech offers some great, varied skiing and is a must if your budget will allow it!