Excellent base for exploring the popular resort of Lech offering quick access to the resort centre & slopes!
- Half Board
- 700m to slopes
- In Resort Centre
- Central location
- Spacious, comfortable rooms decorated in a rustic Alpine style
- Modern wellness area
The Hotel Bergheim may be lacking in modern design, but it more than makes up for in service, superb food, value for money and easy access to the Arlberg and it's acclaimed skiing. In the evenings, the food is varied, offering you a tasty mix of local dishes and international cuisine. Each room is spacious, comfortable and decorated in a rustic Alpine style, with lots of natural woods used throughout. There's also a bar area for a friendly après drink and a modern wellness area.
- In the resort centre
- 7 minutes' walk to the Rufikopf lifts
- 3 minutes' walk to the ski bus stop
- Close to the base of the Madloch red run
- 8 minutes' walk to the ski school meeting point
All rooms have a hairdryer, WiFi and flatscreen satellite TV.
Twin Room (27m²) - sleeps 2-3- Austrian twin beds, single sofa bed, private bath with shower attachment, WC and balcony.
Twin Room (30m²) - sleeps 2-4 (max 3 adults)- Austrian twin beds, double sofa bed, private bath with shower attachment and WC.
Single Room (25m²) - sleeps 1- Small double bed, private bath with shower attachment, WC and balcony.
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
- Free WiFi
- Wellness area with sauna, steam room and relaxation area
- Treatments and massages available at neighbouring Hotel Omesberg
- Games room with pool table and table tennis
Our ski specialists are here to help!
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email