Hotel Avenue Lodge, Val d'Isère
Hotel Avenue Lodge
Fully deserving of its 5* status, this hotel will not disappoint - a real gem!
- Bed and Breakfast
- 200m to slopes
- In Resort Centre
- Swimming pool
- Hot tub
- Lounge bar
Located on the most beautiful avenue in Val d'Isère ski resort, in France, the 5-stars Hotel Avenue Lodge combines lifestyle, leisure and the exceptional Espace Killy ski area for your holidays. This jewel of the Alps offers a host of delights, including a Lounge Bar, a large sitting area with a fireplace, a restaurant, a pro shop, a spa, luxurious and elegant rooms, high-tech comfort and spacious bathrooms.
Short Stay Breaks Available
- 200m to the ski lifts
- 50m to the nearest bus stop
- 200m to the ski school meeting point and nursery slopes
- 60m to the resort centre
All rooms have twin or double beds (please specify preference when booking), bath with shower head attachment, WiFi, mini bar, village views, cable / satellite flat screen TV with English speaking channels, radio, telephone, towels, bath robes, slippers, coffee machine, toiletries, safe and hairdryer.
- Standard Rooms (A2) sleep 2 people (20m²): Twin / double room
- Standard Rooms (F1) are also available for sole occupancy
- Larger Classic Rooms (B2) sleep 2 people (25m²): Twin / double room
- Superior Rooms (C3) sleep 2 - 3 people (30m²): Additional sofa bed
- Suite Rooms (D4) sleep 2 - 4 people (40m²): Twin / double bedroom and sofa bed for 1-2 children (under 12 years). Some are available with the sofa bed on a mezzanine (on request)
- Beds made on arrival and daily house keeping is included. Interconnecting rooms are available (on request).
- Lounge with fireplace
- Superb central location on the main street of the resort
- 2 minutes’ walk (200 m) to the lifts and ski school
- Cocktail bar
- Access to spa and wellness facilities including heated indoor swimming pool, whirlpool, steam room and sauna (open between 10 am - 8 pm)
- Ski shop on site
- WiFi Free
- Massage and beauty treatments available (book and pay locally)
- Bus stop outside hotel (20 m)
- Safety deposit box
- Heated ski equipment storage room with boot dryers
- Fitness room
- Indoor car parking (€22 per day - pre book and pay locally)
- Check in time 4 pm
- Check out time 11 am
- Luggage storage available in reception
- 24 hour reception
Bed and breakfast or half board
- Buffet breakfast served in the relaxed restaurant
- Bed and breakfast served with the option to upgrade to half board to include evening meals
- Continental buffet breakfast with additional hot options
- 3 course evening meal with choice of menu
- Additional à la carte menu available (additional supplement)
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included
- Special dietary requirements (vegetarian, gluten free etc.) are available (request when booking)
About Val d'Isère
Val d'Isère skiing
Val d'Isère is justifiably ranked up there with the best resorts in the world. Lift linked with Tignes, the Val d'Isere & Tignes Ski Area (formerly the Espace Killy) has 300km of varied pistes to please everyone from beginners to pros. A choice of two glaciers, extensive pisted runs for all abilities including tree lined pistes and one of the most modern, efficient lift systems in the world make Val d'Isere a top 5 choice for absolutely everyone! Experts will love the "Face de Bellevarde" piste that looms over the town beneath the Olympic gondola. A permanent fixture on the World Cup calendar, it never gets any easier but the feeling of conquering it is hard to beat!
Val d'Isère ski resort
Val d'Isère has not only world class skiing but also boasts some world class après ski, and charming village centre and fantastic facilities.
The original Folie Douce at the top of the Daille gondola is probably the most famous of Val d'Isère's après haunts but is far from the only one. Cocorico's raucous live music at the foot of the slopes takes things to another level entirely. For those after a more chilled vibe, Banana Bar offers this within easy reach too. For a late night there's extensive choice, the Petit Danois pub in the heart of the village spills out around 1am, with Dicks Tea Bar around the corner to keep you going almost until first lifts!
Val d'Isère' isn't just for party animals, the resort has plenty of high end choices for the more refined taste, plus families are very well catered for. Michelin starred dining can be found, plus extensive facilities. The huge leisure centre was completed in recent years and offers a fantastic off-slope experience!
In summary, Val d'Isère could top the charts - in our view it's the single best ski resort anywhere in the Alps, with something for absolutely everyone.
Choice of Restaurants
Easy Slope Access
Good For Snowboarding
Good for Apres Ski
Large Ski Area
Lively Night Life
Lively and Young
Ski In Ski Out
Off-Piste: Very good
Torch Light Descents
Our ski specialists are here to help!
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email