The hotel is a typical chalet-style building with traditional wooden furnishings and a cosy feel!
- Half Board
- Great Location Near The Resort Centre
- Excellent Home Cooked Food In The Restaurant
- Small Wellness Area With Whirlpool, Sauna & Steam Room
- Bar, Lounge & Free Kids' Club
- 5 minutes' walk to the resort centre
- 3 minutes' walk to the nearest lift, ski school and nursery slopes
- ski bus stop outside
All rooms have a flatscreen TV, free WiFi, telephone, hairdryer, bathrobes, slippers, safe, mini fridge and tea making facilities. Free cot hire available, request on booking.
Double Room - sleeps 2-3: Double bed, extra single sofa bed when booked for three people, private shower, WC and balcony.
- wellness area with Finnish sauna, steam room and whirlpool
- extra charge for treatments and massages
- à la carte restaurant for lunch or dinner
- bar and lounge with fireplace · sun terrace
- twice weekly piano bar
- children's playroom
- free children's club with activities (for ages 3 and up, 4.30-10pm, daily)
- ski room with lockers and heated boot rack
- free WiFi
- lift to all floors
- optional après ski activities organised including horse-drawn carriage tour (extra charge)
- welcome drink
- international buffet breakfast with homemade bread
- evening meals with a choice of menu for starter and main courses
- once weekly extensive dessert buffet
- Christmas and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
Arabba is found in the midst of the Sella Ronda circuit, with a total of 175km of runs. The whole area offers great intermediate skiing, but Arabba is best known for the challenges it provides for better skiers and boarders. There are great steeps, combined with a good snow record and direct access to the Marmolada glacier. You'll also find some of the best heli-skiing in the Alps. It isn't a great place if you are looking for lots of off-snow activities, while for young kids it's really quite lacking. The resort itself isn't exceptional - small and uncommercial, with some reasonable eateries and accommodation. People are really here for the skiing/boarding, though. Après-ski shouldn't trouble visitors too late into the night, with only two venues of note.
Overall, Arabba is a resort geared towards the better skiers/boarders and doesn't offer a whole heck of a lot else. Some have described it as being an Italian Argentière…
Large Ski Area
• Via Precumon-Arabba, 24, 32020 Arabba BL, Italy
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email