Hotel Alpenrose, Wengen
The Alpenrose is a family-run hotel offering wonderful views, impeccable service and fine cuisine. Located just six minutes walk down from the station.
- Half Board
- 1000m to slopes
- 800m to Resort Centre
- Regular hotel shuttle service to the station/lift
- Comfortable lounge & rustic bar
- Magnificent views over the valley
- Impeccable service & wonderful cuisine
Guests return year after year to this charming family-run hotel, which is popular for its relaxed and friendly atmosphere, and its excellent cuisine. Set on its own terrace, the hotel enjoys wonderful views of the Lauterbrunnen Valley.
The hotel has excellent public area, furbished with aline style and a log fire in the lounge.
Once a week a farmers buffet is served instead of the served evening meals.
- Situated in a quiet position
- Approx. 8 minutes' walk below the village centre
- A shuttle bus to the train up to the skiing is offered free to guests, and runs approx. 8-11.30am
All the attractive alpine-style twin rooms have cable TV, wi-fi and hairdryer.
Standard Double Room -sleeps 2- have a shower and are north facing.
South Facing Standard Twin Room -sleeps 2-3- have balconies with lovely panoramic views of the Lauterbrunnen Valley. Also available with south facing.
Standard Single Rooms are around 15m² and are north facing.
- Charming and homely lounge with log fire and bar area
- Free ski and boot storage is available at central sport ski shop
- Free Wi-Fi throughout and public PC with internet access (free)
- Lounge area
Our ski specialists are here to help!
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email