The Alpenland is the essence of simplicity and good value in Mayrhofen, ideal if you’re on a budget!
- Self Catering
- Quiet Location, 5 Minutes' Walk From The Centre Of Town
- 6 Minutes' Walk To The Penken & Ahorn Gondolas
- Simple & Comfortable Apartments With Kitchenettes
- Ski Room With Heated Boot Rack
· 5 minutes' walk to the resort centre · 6 minutes' walk to the Penken and Ahorn gondolas · 2 minutes' walk to the ski bus stop · 6 minutes' walk to the nearest supermarket
All apartments have a satellite/cable TV, extra
charge for WiFi (€10 per week), coffee maker and safe, and are
non-smoking. Towels, linen and end-of-stay cleaning are included.
Type B Apartment - sleeps 2-3 (max 2 adults): Austrian twin bedroom, living room with single sofa bed and kitchenette with microwave, two hobs, fridge and dishwasher.
Type C & C1 Apartments - sleeps 2-4 (max 3 adults): Austrian twin bedroom, living room with double sofa bed and kitchenette with oven, four hobs and fridge. Type C apartments with a dishwasher are also available.
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
· extra charge for WiFi (€10 per week) · ski room with heated boot rack
NB: The Alpenland does not have a lift
Offered on a self catered basis, guests will be able to collect provisions from the nearby supermarkets or enjoy sampling the regional and internationally inspired cuisine in one of the many local restaurants
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email