Excellent family friendly hotel offering high levels of service & hospitality!
- Half Board
- Comfortable lounge & bar
- Indoor wimming pool
- Games room
- Wi-Fi Available
- Ideal central location, just off the main street
- Just 1 minute's walk away (100m) from the Gornergrat mountain railway, ski bus and train station
- All individually-styled rooms have bath, cable TV, telephone, radio, hairdryer, safe and bathrobes
- Twin Classic rooms, Deluxe rooms and junior suites are north-facing
- South-facing Classic twin and Deluxe rooms are on request
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Room safe
- Indoor swimming pool
- New large whirlpool
- Bio/Finnish saunas
- Sanarium and fitness room
- Indoor tennis and squash court (free)
- Massage and beauty treatments (pay locally)
- Cosy lounge with smokers corner
- Popular bar and cocktail lounge
- Breakfast room and traditional dining room
- Billiards (pay locally)
- Children's playroom (unsupervised)
- Ski storage with boot and glove heating facility
- 'Bodega Bacchus' wine cellar
- Wi-Fi throughout (free)
- Excellent buffet breakfast (served until late)
- 5 course evening meal with occasional starter and dessert buffets
- Weekly gala dinner
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included
Zermatt, according to some reporters, is as near as anywhere to perfection, so long as you are an intermediate or advanced skier. With vast and varied skiing that extends via a link with Cervinia into Italy, along with awesome scenery, Zermatt really is a great resort. Let's be honest, there are better choices for complete beginners, but Zermatt DOES have beginners' slopes and a very good ski school, so don't believe those who will try telling you it's not possible to learn to ski here.
The more experienced skiers will love the 400+km of pistes and complete snow guarantee that comes with the high altitude. The Klein Matterhorn cable car is Europe's highest ski lift station at 3,820m. Ski over into Italy for a cruise around Cervinia's well maintained slopes, before heading back to the Hennustall for an apres ski beer or three!
Zermatt ski resort
With amazing restaurants both on and off the mountain, a beautiful town that is traffic free apart from the electric taxis and great nightlife to suit all tastes, life down in resort isn't too shabby either. The traffic free village is a joy to stroll around and there is high end shopping, drinking and eating to suit all! Whisper it, Zermatt even has a McDonald's...
Accommodation in Zermatt isn't just limited to 4 and 5 star hotels, lower budgets are catered for here but, in truth, Zermatt is not a destination for the penny pincher! All around, this is Switzerland's number one resort on many levels, and another destination that any serious skier must tick off their bucket list.