Modern and elegant hotel, in a good central location & only 100m to the slopes! Good food and high level of service.
- Half Board
- 100m to slopes
- 50m to shops
- Lounge Area
- Two Restaurants
- Free Wi-Fi
The modern and elegant Hotel Aigle des Neiges offers comfortable accommodation, good food and a high level of service. The hotel is superbly situated for the slopes and village shops ensuring that you are never more than a few minutes walk away from all that Val d’Isère has to offer. Relax in the Pure Altitude spa after a day on the mountain, ease muscles with a swim or simply sit back and enjoy the sauna and steam room.
- 100m to the nearest bus stop
- 50m to the resort centre
- 100m to the ski lifts
- 500m to the nursery slopes and ski school meeting point
All rooms have twin or double beds (please specify preference when booking) have en suite bath with shower head attachment or shower room, hair dryer, towels, bath robes, toiletries, flat screen cable / satellite TV with English speaking channels, coffee machine, mini bar, safe, WiFi, telephone, balcony or terrace. DVD players are available from reception (on request).
- Classic Double Room (A2): sleeps 2 people (21m²) with village views, also available for sole occupancy (on request)
- Superior Double Room (B3) sleeps 3 people (23m²) and an additional single bed (suitable for a child under 12 years) with mountain or piste views
- Junior Suite (C4): sleeps 4 people and is suitable for 2 adults and 2 children. Additional lounge area and mountain or piste views (on request)
- Interconnecting rooms are available (on request)
- Lounge with open fireplace
- Sun terrace with mountain views
- Piano bar
- Occasional live music
- WiFi Free
- Access to spa and wellness area including indoor heated swimming pool, sauna, relaxation area and steam room (open from 10 am - 8 pm)
- Ski shop on site
- Heated ski equipment storage room
- Snack bar
- Massages and beauty treatments available (book and pay locally)
- Safety deposit box
- Car parking (€21 per day - pre book and pay locally)
- Room service
- Dry cleaning services available (book and pay locally)
- Charging stations for electric cars
- Ironing services (book and pay locally)
- Laundry services available (book and pay locally)
- Check in time 4 pm
- Check out time 12 pm
- 2 à la carte restaurants in the hotel including 'Le Pier' and 'Le Paul'
Continental buffet breakfast with additional hot options
- 3 course a la carte evening meals with waiter service and choice of menu
- Christmas and New Years gala dinners included
- Children's menus are available to request in the restaurant
- Special dietary requirements (vegetarian, gluten free etc.) are available (on request)
- Earlier meal times are available for children from 7 pm
About Val d'Isère
Val d'Isère skiing
Val d'Isère is justifiably ranked up there with the best resorts in the world. Lift linked with Tignes, the Val d'Isere & Tignes Ski Area (formerly the Espace Killy) has 300km of varied pistes to please everyone from beginners to pros. A choice of two glaciers, extensive pisted runs for all abilities including tree lined pistes and one of the most modern, efficient lift systems in the world make Val d'Isere a top 5 choice for absolutely everyone! Experts will love the "Face de Bellevarde" piste that looms over the town beneath the Olympic gondola. A permanent fixture on the World Cup calendar, it never gets any easier but the feeling of conquering it is hard to beat!
Val d'Isère ski resort
Val d'Isère has not only world class skiing but also boasts some world class après ski, and charming village centre and fantastic facilities.
The original Folie Douce at the top of the Daille gondola is probably the most famous of Val d'Isère's après haunts but is far from the only one. Cocorico's raucous live music at the foot of the slopes takes things to another level entirely. For those after a more chilled vibe, Banana Bar offers this within easy reach too. For a late night there's extensive choice, the Petit Danois pub in the heart of the village spills out around 1am, with Dicks Tea Bar around the corner to keep you going almost until first lifts!
Val d'Isère' isn't just for party animals, the resort has plenty of high end choices for the more refined taste, plus families are very well catered for. Michelin starred dining can be found, plus extensive facilities. The huge leisure centre was completed in recent years and offers a fantastic off-slope experience!
In summary, Val d'Isère could top the charts - in our view it's the single best ski resort anywhere in the Alps, with something for absolutely everyone.