Chalet Woodpecker, Alpe d'HuezSleeps 15
Close to the center and the lifts, all bedrooms en-suite. Indoor sauna and hot-tub!
- Catered Chalet
- Sleeps 15
- Indoor Hot Tub & Sauna
- Close to Lifts and Resort Centre
- Free Wi-Fi
Chalet Woodpecker, alongside its sister Chalet Nightingale, is elegant and modern. Only 5 minutes’ away from the bustling centre of Alpe d’Huez, the chalet, sleeping up to 15 people, has the perfect balance of location, privacy and sociability.
5 minutes' uphill walk to the resort centre · close to shops, bars and restaurants · 3 minutes' walk to the Telecentre lift · 3 minutes' walk to the ski bus stop · ski school and nursery slopes at the top of the Telecentre lift
This spacious 7 bedrooms chalet is set across three floors and has room for 15 guests.
On the lower ground floor there is a relaxation area with whirlpool, sauna and shower (shared with Chalet Nightingale). On the ground floor there is the ski room and four twin bedrooms each with en-suite shower rooms and WC.
On the first floor, there is a large lounge/dining area with terrace and kitchen. The kitchen is fully equipped with an oven, hob, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, microwave, kettle, toaster, Senseo coffee machine and coffee percolator. A triple bedroom with en-suite shower room and WC.
Room 1 - Twin with ensuite shower room and WC.
Room 2 - Twin with ensuite shower room and WC.
Room 3 - Twin with ensuite shower room and WC.
Room 4 - Twin with ensuite shower room and WC.
Room 5 - Twin with ensuite shower room and WC.
Room 6 - Double with ensuite shower room and WC.
Room 7 - Master Double with ensuite shower room and WC.
- Ski in - ski out
- Wet suite with hot tub & sauna
- Television with UK Freeview
- Board games library
- Ski room with boot warmers
- Parking space
- Bed linen with beds made on arrival
- Towels and Bathrobes
- Mid stay cleaning with towel and linen change
- End of stay cleaning
- Welcome Basket
You have the choice between two options:
Contactless A La Carte Service: You order the food and the drinks you need from a comprehensive shopping list. You can also choose between select dishes prepared by a local Savoyard delicatessen. Orders are placed 3 days before your arrival and the food will be stocked at your arrival and re-stock mid-week if needed. The rates are competitive and it's the best option to control the budget without having to worry about the shopping at your arrival. Also, it allows you to eat cereals at 5pm if you fancy of an afternoon breakfast!
Contactless Catered Service: We supply and stock your fridge and cupboards behind the scenes. You will have 6 days of breakfasts, snacks and dinners.
- For breakfast you will have: fruit juices, eggs, yoghurts, bred, croissant and pain chocolat ready to cook in the oven, smoked salmon, coffee, tea, marmelades, etc.
- For snacks : biscuits, mini cakes, fruits.
- For dinner, you will enjoy starters to heat up, main dishes pre-prepared by expert chefs using local savoyard products (and one raclette evening) and dessert (fruit tarts, cakes, cheese platter and after dinner chocolates. Dinners are delivered throughout the week, two evenings at a time to ensure freshness and quality.
- Drinks are also included: Champagne the day of your arrival, beer, choice of red and white wine.
- Vegan, vegetarian, gluten free and lactose intolerant are also available on request.
The contactless catered service is the best option if you want to feel at home without worrying about the evening cooking. You can also enjoy your dishes at the time you want and in the order you wish.
Close To Slopes
Good for Groups
Our ski specialists are here to help!
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email