Perfect choice for groups of friends who like to be first on the slopes in a morning and first in line for the apres ski!
- Catered Chalet
- Sleeps 15
- Outdoor hot tub
- Only 300 m to Diable chairlift
- Lively nightlife
- Peaceful location
- Nearest lift: 300m (Diable chairlift)
- Equipment hire shop and storage: 575m (at slope side Hotel Aalborg. Includes free storage at the shop for kit hired through us)
- Tuition meeting point: Beginners 575m (at Hotel Aalborg), improvers 1km (top of Jandri 1 gondola)
- Resort centre: 600m
The Ruby sleeps 15 people in eight great sized ensuite bedrooms. There's a choice of twins or doubles so it suits groups of friends really well.
Each room is light and bright with a tastefully-done mix of modern and traditional wooden furniture. The bathrooms all have a shower and wc. Rooms on the top floor have sloping ceilings but are still a good size. You'll also find luxurious Temple Spa toiletries in each bathroom.
- Lounge/diner with free Wi-Fi and satellite TV
- Fireplace in the lounge
- Ski/board storage with heated boot warmers
- Guest fridge in the dining room
- Private outdoor hot tub
- Wireless speaker and board games for your entertainment
- Daily housekeeping with towels provided
- Pre-bookable private nanny service available on request
- Your chalet hosts live in
- Children under 15 are welcome when part of a group booking the whole chalet
Start every morning with an extensive continental breakfast, and cooked options on most days. Your daily afternoon tea of freshly baked cakes and biscuits will be waiting for you when you come in from the slopes.
Evening meals are a three-course set-menu with regionally inspired dishes and free-flowing wine throughout the week, all followed by fresh coffee. We provide evening meals on six nights a week leaving you free to head out and explore the resort on one evening.
Close To Slopes
Good for Groups
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email