Comfortable chalet with easy access to resort with free shuttle bus stop just outside
- Catered Chalet
- Sleeps 12 - 15
- All Bedrooms With En-suite Facilities
- Splendid Views Over To The Vallée Blanche Pistes
- Hot Tub With Views Of The Pistes
- Free Wi-Fi
This chalet is next door to the Bouton d’Or and offers comfortable accommodation and a convenient location with quick access to the skiing and hot tub with views of the pistes. The chalet has a comfortable lounge and dining room and all bedrooms have their own en suite shower and wc. Your tasty evening meals will round off a perfect day exploring the powder and challenging pistes in the resort.
- 2 minutes’ walk (150m) from the Petite Aiguille piste, ski down to choice of 2 chairlifts. Resort shuttle bus stops outside 10-15 minutes’ walk to the nearest bars and restaurants.
- Chalet entrance and ski locker
- Lounge with TV, dining room and balcony
- Room 1: Twin with shower/wc
- Suite 2: Double bedroom with adjacent bedroom with bunks and single bed and shower/wc off the corridor between the two rooms
- Room 3: Twin with shower/wc
- Room 4: Twin with shower/wc/balcony
- Room 5: Twin with shower/wc
- Room 6: Twin with shower/wc
MealsOffered on a catered chalet basis, your holiday will include a cooked and continental breakfast, afternoon tea/coffee and cakes, and a 3 course dinner including Prosecco apéritif and a choice of complimentary, quality wines followed by coffee.
About Les Deux Alpes
Les Deux Alpes skiing
Les Deux Alpes is a very popular resort with the Brits. It boasts the largest glacier in Europe (at 3568m)allowing for year round skiing. The biggest attraction for boarders and freestyle skiers, and those that like a bit of pro spotting, is the world class snowpark found at the Jandri mid-station during the winter, and up on the glacier during the summer. Beginners and intermediates are well catered for with some nice motorway pistes. Advanced skiers should head to the La Fee area for testing black runs and to nearby La Grave for some of the best off-piste around.
Anywhere with its own 200km ski area should be on the serious skier's to-do list.
Les Deux Alpes ski resort
The resort itself is quite large and spread out, it does have a very good range of shops and restaurants, plus varied and lively apres ski & nightlife. For non skiers, the hamlet of Venosc with its craft shops and cute eateries is walkable when there's not too much snow, or can be reached by cable car. Childcare is very good, so families are welcomed.
Overall, a lively resort and very popular with the young freestyle crowd and their followers, with La Grave and the glacier particular pluses and Grenoble Airport only 90 minutes away. A great resort if you're on a budget, but with some popular high end choices too. You're guaranteed a fun time in Deux Alpes!